• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Living Dex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2015
    Does anybody have a living dex? I need help completing 5th gen pokes and also 2nd gen. If you would help me i'd give you a 6 IV Ditto and some other 6 IV Pokemon of your choice. I'd really appreciate it if somebody helped me.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Let me know exactly what ones you're looking for because I've already completed my Dex.

Years
  • Does anybody have a living dex? I need help completing 5th gen pokes and also 2nd gen. If you would help me i'd give you a 6 IV Ditto and some other 6 IV Pokemon of your choice. I'd really appreciate it if somebody helped me.

Im working on completing the pokedex too, I own all the other pokemon besides the following so i have 17 more to but those are just psuedo/legendaries so really any of them i can breed a copy for you. PM me or post a reply so i know you're interested. Im willing to help you complete the dex even if you don't have any of these legendaries. =)

Generation 1
    Spoiler:

Generation 3
    Spoiler:

Generation 4
    Spoiler:

Generation 5
    Spoiler:

I have the following Ready for immediate trade: On Pokemon with less than 4 maxxed IVs, I failed to put their stats. Im willing to trade multiple of these for a legendary or we can work something out.

Pokerus Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Event Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Other Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

IV Bred Pokemon & 4-6 Max IV:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back