• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF Magmar, Electivire and Magmortar or Electivire and Magmortar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robchew

Trader, RNGer and Lifetime Fan
Years
  • Howdy :D

I am hoping to complete my Living Pokédex real soon (at about 690 as of now), and was hoping for your help to complete it!

I can not offer much competitive, but most any breedable plus Zygarde and these megastones: Absolite, Medichamite, Venusaurite, Aerodactylite, Charizardite Y, Houndoominite and Lucarionite.

Also looking for these legendaries:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qrJFDjelWvZ3MfhKOmjfGaANDQXj9xDQSHmHRX0e42Y/pubhtml

And these events:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OkYsDi7QsYsTUrlIU6l5DW7ze3_4tRy5j5qZzatGR3w/edit?usp=sharing

Any help is VERY much appreciated :) Thanks in advance!

Venun

Hoarding since 1985
    Years
  • Your Houndoomite for a Magmarizer? :)
    edit: I can stick it on a random magmar for the trade if you wish ;)

Robchew

Years
  • Your Houndoomite for a Magmarizer? :)
    edit: I can stick it on a random magmar for the trade if you wish ;)

Thanks for your offer, Venun! :) I am not sure about worth of megastones, but do you have something to add? Magmar or Electivire perhaps?

Venun

Hoarding since 1985
    Years
  • as said, I can add a magmar to that magmarizer, so you get a magmortar in trade :) it's a 32bp item so imo it's an even trade.

Robchew

Years
  • as said, I can add a magmar to that magmarizer, so you get a magmortar in trade :) it's a 32bp item so imo it's an even trade.

Sounds good to me! Adding you now and going online :)

Oh, you need my FC. Here it is: 4871-3835-9735 || Robchew (Y)

Last edited:

Venun

Hoarding since 1985
    Years
  • Allrighty :) I'll add you when I get home, currently at work I'm afraid. it's 10:30 AM for me here, will be home around 18:00. so 7,5 hours to go.
    Will you be online still at that time?

Robchew

Years
  • Allrighty :) I'll add you when I get home, currently at work I'm afraid. it's 10:30 AM for me here, will be home around 18:00. so 7,5 hours to go.
    Will you be online still at that time?

Sure, that works for me. Talk then :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back