• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Meltan, Zamazenta FT: gen 1-6 mythicals, legendaries

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I have gen 1-7 mythicals and legendaries l, guaranteed legit, almost all redeemed by myself, looking for a Zamazenta or Melmetal.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2020
    I have a Meltan I could trade! I'd love a Yveltal, but would consider other mythicals/legendaries as well.

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I have the Shiny XY & Z Yveltal (Legit) for trade. I'll part with that for Meltan.
    Link trade or trade through Home works for me.

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2020
    It seems to be stuck on "your GPS is being initialized". Any idea how to fix that? Otherwise I can trade through Sword if that's easier.

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    No idea. Have never done a trade through home. Maybe close out the app completely then reopen?Let's do it through the game. Got a link trade code?

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    It won't let me move Yveltal into the game, as it hasn't been added yet. I can only trade it though home.

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2020
    Hmm... would a room trade work? I haven't tried that at all so not 100% sure how it works

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    It won't trade special Pokemon through the trade room and this Yveltal was a special event.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back