• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] LF: Mew

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hey guys! So I was looking for the event mew from february, I had one but I gave it to a family member who had just gotten one of the games. Well, I need it again but she uses it frequently so I don't want to take it from her. Offering legendaries or shinies, thanks :)

Years
    If you mean the one given away over the internet via Mystery Gift, then I still haven't picked mine up yet. Don't need the Pokemon, so do you have any PP Maxes?

No, I've been trying to get some, though, hasn't worked out yet :( are you interested in any shinies or event pokemon?

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    Not really, I'm just looking for a mew that I can use for both battling and a capture team, and I might be going for a living Dex as well
    Okay. I have doubles of all the internet GF events, so I can spare you this one for nothing. Would you like to trade now?

Years
    Okay. I have doubles of all the internet GF events, so I can spare you this one for nothing. Would you like to trade now?

Sorry, I had logged off, I can trade at about 4:30 to 5:30 (PM, and thats around the time the priginal post was put up) central time, are you sure you don't want any shinies?

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    Do you happen to have another mew? been looking for one for a while D:
    I don't, sorry. This is the only spare I have.
    Sorry, I had logged off, I can trade at about 4:30 to 5:30 (PM, and thats around the time the original post was put up) central time, are you sure you don't want any shinies?
    You keep them. I'm not really a collector. :)

Invite me to trade when you see me online.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back