• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF: Mewtwo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • ~*~ MEWTWO?!? ~*~

Hey guys!
    Sooooo I been in search for a Mew2 for a fee weeks now and no luck.... Anyone able to trade me Mew2? Just let me know who you would want in return and ill see if i got it!
    - Thank you!

Commander Saturn

Information Broker
    Years
  • Hey guys!
    Sooooo I been in search for a Mew2 for a fee weeks now and no luck.... Anyone able to trade me Mew2? Just let me know who you would want in return and ill see if i got it!
    - Thank you!

I have received your message but I am not sure if my response was sent back to you as I am getting an error for my inbox. I do have a Mewtwo for you, from GO it appears so the level of it is only thirty-two. You can have it if you want. Just tell me your IGN and a link code at your leisure and, provided that I am still online, we can trade.

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2023
    Hey guys!
    - Thank you!

I have a mewtwo

Looking for a zeraora! If you have please pm me

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back