• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Lf Modest/Adamant/Jolly/Timid dittos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quasimoto

Lord Quas
    Years
    So, as the title says, I am looking for those. I don't mind ivs, I am just looking for the natures, you don't have idea how many places on internet I've check for those. I really don't have too much to offer in exchange. Just a few flawess pkmn:

Scyther (1M: Angelo/1F: Eri, can change names thought) Tech/Adamant
    Horsea (M) Swift Swim/Modest/DiveBall
    Heracross (F) GUTS/Adamant/TimerBall

Edit: Thanks to PJ, for the adamant and modest one. Appreciated.

I have an adamant and timid ditto. Which one would you prefer? And I would take the 5 IV Scyther
    Send me a pm when you're online, I will take the timid from you. Hahaha.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2016
    I have an adamant and timid ditto. Which one would you prefer? And I would take the 5 IV Scyther

pidge14

pidge14 has evolved into Peejeotto!
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    I have modest and adamant for you =] Any random pkmn will be fine. And I'd be happy to help you find what's in your safari.

Quasimoto

Lord Quas
    Years
    Thanks Crono!
    Thank you very much for the trades. A little late at night. Hahahaha. Can some mod delete this threat please? Thank you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back