• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: nothing at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    As the title states, I'm looking for a Life Orb. If anyone has the ability to clone their's and trade it to me that would be perfectly fine! I can offer pretty much any flawless shiny Pokemon via RNG in Pokemon White, but I don't really have any reliable way to get anything Kalos born that is worthy of being traded. I also have a complete PokeDex and I can breed anything for yours or do tradebacks for legendaries (and you can clone it for yourself as well if you wish).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    Right now I've almost completed my PokeDex, with 714 Pokemon obtained. I only have a few fifth generation event legendaries and Diancie to finish, and I'd like to see if anyone can help me out! I don't have much to offer, but I am willing to let people clone any of my legendaries in return for one that I need. Also, I don't mind if what you offer me is a clone.

So, what I need:
    Keldeo
    Meloetta
    Genesect
    Diancie

Also, I need someone to do a traceback so I can evolve my Dusklops into Dusknoir.

I'm looking to do an evolution tradeback too so can help you there if you like? Can't help with the legends though I'm afraid. I'm looking too.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I'm looking to do an evolution tradeback too so can help you there if you like? Can't help with the legends though I'm afraid. I'm looking too.

Sorry, I had to go to work right after you posted. However, I'll be open to trade all day tomorrow if you still need an evolution trade back!

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I can get you all of the stones and all of the legends. When would you like to trade?

I can trade now. Would you like anything in return? I have a few random encounter shiny Pokemon that don't have any desirable IV's, a 5 IV and EV trained Super Gourgeist with Destiny Bond (I got it through WT and EV trained it myself), and I can breed you pretty much any flawless shiny Pokemon in White via RNG if you give me some time.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I can trade now. Would you like anything in return? I have a few random encounter shiny Pokemon that don't have any desirable IV's, a 5 IV and EV trained Super Gourgeist with Destiny Bond (I got it through WT and EV trained it myself), and I can breed you pretty much any flawless shiny Pokemon in White via RNG if you give me some time.

Sorry, I have all but Keldeo (mistook Keldeo for Coballion). Just 3 random shinies will be fine. I have to leave, but I'll be back about 8PM EST with everything ready. See you then! ^^

Years
    I can hook you up with a keldeo since that's the only thing it seems you are lacking from a trade:). You can just give me a junk mon .

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I can hook you up with a keldeo since that's the only thing it seems you are lacking from a trade:). You can just give me a junk mon .

Wow, thank you! I'll add you and I can trade whenever in the next few hours.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014

Any chance I could have one too? You can have a shiny/legend etc for it :) whatever you want :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back