• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF Pokeball pattern vivillon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2014
    Please let me know if you have one. I have all pokemon and legends for trade!

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2014
    i am also looking for pokeball vivilon, have some shinies to trade, as well as legendaries. please help

ManaphyLv100

Legendary Ranger
    Years
  • Seems everyone's looking for these. I have Icy Snow Vivillon native, and can offer X-exclusive Mega Stones, 5IV Baton Pass/Speed Boost Torchic, and 5IV Crush Claw Kangaskhan. Given a week, I could also offer Xerneas or whichever legendary bird corresponds to Froakie. It's all I need to complete my Vivillon collection!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2014
    I'm also looking for a Pokeball pattern Vivillon. I have lots of shinies if anyone is interested?

Venun

Hoarding since 1985
    Years
  • I got mine yesterday from Champion Lunis, he's a very kind guy :) I'd suggest to take him up on his offer and send him a message ;-))

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back