• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Pokemon to fill PokeDex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Hai guys it is me Keromatsu ze Froakie fan I made a new thread for this as my last one was not organised and please please do NOT delete this as I worked really hard.. and I am SUPER Lazy.
    I just want you to trade back and forth with me I won't keep the Pokemon I just need em to fill the PokeDex

1st Generation Pokedex is Done! A huge shout-out to SlightlyWinged, okeers and Playful_Weasel!

2nd Generation is finished!

3rd Generation is finished!

4th Generation is finished!

Need Victini to finish Gen 5! I know it is event but I sometimes use my in game PokeDex to draw perspectives because I am bad at drawing perspectives lol and I like drawing lol xD :D

I finished Gen 6 :D

Last edited:

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    It has been 3 days on my side, as it is 1:48 AM.. Bumpy bump :/ No one is nice enough to help :(

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2014
    I have a few of those that you are looking for. My FC is in my signature as well as IGN

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    I have a few of those that you are looking for. My FC is in my signature as well as IGN

Are you on? I am just gonna touch trade (trade and trade back so do not expect me to give something good in return because I am not keeping your Pokemon just getting their PokeDex entry and Giving them back :D)

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
    If you still want many of the Pokemon you mentioned, I have a box ready for trade.
    I don't need them in return so any Pokemon will do (have my PokeDex complete) - in the spoiler below, I'll let you know which ones I have ready

IGN: Maria
    3DS Friend Code
    3325-3310-5332

Spoiler:

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    If you still want many of the Pokemon you mentioned, I have a box ready for trade.
    I don't need them in return so any Pokemon will do (have my PokeDex complete) - in the spoiler below, I'll let you know which ones I have ready

IGN: Maria
    3DS Friend Code
    3325-3310-5332

Spoiler:
    Wow thanks big help
    i will trade back if you like :) Add me My FC is on the top and in my sig

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2014
    I can help you out here, but just give me some time to sort things out with the mons I have which you need for the entry. I'm kinda busy now soooo yeah

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
    Wow thanks big help
    i will trade back if you like :) Add me My FC is on the top and in my sig

No need to return them - just added you - just catch any 30 low leveled Pokemon (I'll probably release them later) - I have all 30 in the same box for easier trade. When I get a chance to see you online I'll start trade.

Once you get the Pokemon - just enjoy them.

Looking carefully, Cinccino (the one with PokeRus) has it's hidden ability, Skill Link.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I dunno if you remember or not, but I still have a few of the pokes you need. If I could give them to you now, that'd be good.

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    I dunno if you remember or not, but I still have a few of the pokes you need. If I could give them to you now, that'd be good.

omg sorry Zekrom I totally forgot lol I will trade with you when you are available sorry, I wasn't playing Pokemon for a month lol. AND Im back

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    BUMP! sorry if its against rules this is getting weird no one wants to help me even tho Im a veteran lol. And Zekrom lol our time zones we can't even trade.. :(

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    BUMP! sorry if its against rules this is getting weird no one wants to help me even tho Im a veteran lol. And Zekrom lol our time zones we can't even trade.. :(
    What about right now?

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    What is the maximum amount for bumping.. Pwease tell meh xD I dont wanna get banned xD so bump I need help D:

Years
    Is that list in your OP up to date?

I've added your friend code. I can help you with a number of these entries, but would like to get the Pokemon back..hopefully that's not a problem...

My friend code: 3196-5377-7683

Last edited:

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Is that list in your OP up to date?

I've added your friend code. I can help you with a number of these entries, but would like to get the Pokemon back..hopefully that's not a problem...

My friend code: 3196-5377-7683

Yeah you can get them back :D and this is up to daate

Years
    Yeah you can get them back :D and this is up to daate

Well if you're online, I've got a box full of Pokemon to trade with you :)

EDIT: That's all I have for now, but if you'd like to trade again on Monday I should have some more evolutions and such available :)

Last edited:

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Well if you're online, I've got a box full of Pokemon to trade with you :)

EDIT: That's all I have for now, but if you'd like to trade again on Monday I should have some more evolutions and such available :)

Okay, Thanks! Lemme know if you need help :D I will be ready on Monday.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back