• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF porygon2 and porygonZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • As the topic says i am looking for the 2 evolved porygons.
    Let me know what you want in return so we can take a look to make the trade possible.

I can also give one of the following legendaries
    cresselia - uxie mesprit azelf - kyurem reshiram zekrom - tornadus thundurus landorus - victini - regirock regice registeel - virizon terrakion cobalion

Name: kimberley
    Friend code: 4484 7976 0144

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
    Years
  • do you have plusle and minun with with HA or budew, hoppip, yanma or taillow with HA's please?

I need a Kyurem black for OU tier as well. Do you have a competition one, can you clone it?

I see you have got your porygon now but I can offer a lot of rarer pokemon in rareballs and stuff of that nature in return for clones or them HA pokemon I mentioned above. Please PM me if you'd like to see what I have as I don't have shop up and running on here yet.

Years
  • do you have plusle and minun with with HA or budew, hoppip, yanma or taillow with HA's please?

I need a Kyurem black for OU tier as well. Do you have a competition one, can you clone it?

I see you have got your porygon now but I can offer a lot of rarer pokemon in rareballs and stuff of that nature in return for clones or them HA pokemon I mentioned above. Please PM me if you'd like to see what I have as I don't have shop up and running on here yet.

I have a plusle with ability plus nature brave
    Attacks: helping hand, spark, encore, bestow. Level 13
    And minun with ability minus nature jolly
    Attacks: Growl, thunder wave, quick attack, helping hand. Level 10

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
    Years
  • I have a plusle with ability plus nature brave
    Attacks: helping hand, spark, encore, bestow. Level 13
    And minun with ability minus nature jolly
    Attacks: Growl, thunder wave, quick attack, helping hand. Level 10

cool, I could breed you like a dreamball togepi, dreamball munna, dreamball snorlax, lucario. I got about 40 or 50 that I could breed for you. would you like me to send you a list? I need to add to it a lot so may take me like 15 mins though

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back