• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Prismillion (French Pokeball Vivillon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedFalcon94

Event Hunter
Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2015
    Must be French and can't have a date of 6/4 for the Legit one

Also need a french region one with the date of 6/4 (my b-day) can be PS but must be french

in-case you're not sure of nationality it will have FRE above the name on the summery page on the DS

I have a ton of events for trade but they will be cloned

https://tinyurl.com/RedsEventList

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2022
    Do you by any chance have the gamestop Jirachi for trade? Have been looking for it everywhere for ages? If you are willing I will trade you Prismillon for it. It is the French one, untouched and obtained on the 6/6. Let me know if interested.

RedFalcon94

Event Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2015
    Bump since i guess Illusion backed out...... If you still want to trade Illusion let me know

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2015
    I don't have the right Vivillon for you, but is there something else you'd want for the Popularity Contest Rayquaza?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back