• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF: Rare/Apricorn balls FT: Same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2017
    I have a beast ball Honedge and Cyndaquil that I'll trade for beast ball HA alolan Vulpix and a beast ball HA Eevee. Let me know if you're interested.

The guy above you actually just traded me a BB Cyndaquil. I'm interested in the Honedge though.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2017
    Ok that's fine. I'll trade Honedge for the HA beast ball alolan Vulpix!

Sorry for the hold-up! RL has been getting pretty real. I'm gonna try to breed that Vulpix for you after work later and I'll let you know what time ESTs I'll be available.

JOBO

o/_\O
    Years
  • Sorry for the hold-up! RL has been getting pretty real. I'm gonna try to breed that Vulpix for you after work later and I'll let you know what time ESTs I'll be available.
    No worries! I'm not in a rush or anything so take your time.

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    Okay, I'm breeding them now and I should be available tomorrow sometime after 6pm EST. Will either of you be available around those times?

yeah i am not available at that time , because it would be 12 am and i would still have some extra classes , are you available at 10pm EST becuase from that and onward i would be available

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2017
    yeah i am not available at that time , because it would be 12 am and i would still have some extra classes , are you available at 10pm EST becuase from that and onward i would be available

A female is fine.

Unfortunately, I'm usually asleep by 10pm as I have to be up around 5:30 most mornings and I like to make sure I get eight hours of sleep. Are you available Saturday?

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    A female is fine.

Unfortunately, I'm usually asleep by 10pm as I have to be up around 5:30 most mornings and I like to make sure I get eight hours of sleep. Are you available Saturday?

hey there , i haven't forgotten about you , when are you able to trade?

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2018
    Hey! I'm interested in:
    Fast Ball Eevee
    Lure Ball Oshawott
    Heavy Ball Wimpod
    Friend Ball Comfey
    Moon Ball Litwick

I can offer:
    - Love Ball Cutiefly, Fomantis, Jangmo-o, Mareanie, Oranguru, Stufful, Eevee, Morelull
    - Level Ball Cutiefly, Jangmo-o, Pikipek, Sandygast, Mudbray
    - Friend Ball Komala
    - Heavy Ball Turtonator, Honedge, Geodude
    - Lure Ball Carvanha, Wishiwashi
    - Beast Ball Vulpix, Beldum
    - Moon Ball Riolu, Deino

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2017
    hey there , i haven't forgotten about you , when are you able to trade?

I'll be around most of the day today, on and off. Let me know when you're around.

Hello! I'm interested in your moon ball Deino and Goomy.

You can see what I have here
    Thanks
    1.%20smile.gif

I see you have a lot of previous gen Pokemon. Are you okay with cross-gen trading? That is, I trade you the Pokemon to SuMo and then you trade me my Pokemon to XY?

Hey! I'm interested in:
    Fast Ball Eevee
    Lure Ball Oshawott
    Heavy Ball Wimpod
    Friend Ball Comfey
    Moon Ball Litwick

I can offer:
    - Love Ball Cutiefly, Fomantis, Jangmo-o, Mareanie, Oranguru, Stufful, Eevee, Morelull
    - Level Ball Cutiefly, Jangmo-o, Pikipek, Sandygast, Mudbray
    - Friend Ball Komala
    - Lure Ball Carvanha, Wishiwashi
    - Moon Ball Riolu, Deino

I might not have time to breed all of those today, but from that list I'm definitely interested in Love ball Vulpix and Lure ball Carvanah. I need to think a bit on my other choices, but I'll make sure to pick enough that you can get all the Pokemon you want.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2018
    I might not have time to breed all of those today, but from that list I'm definitely interested in Love ball Vulpix and Lure ball Carvanah. I need to think a bit on my other choices, but I'll make sure to pick enough that you can get all the Pokemon you want.
    Thanks! I missed a few last time so this is my updated list if there's more here that interests you:
    - Love Ball Cutiefly, Fomantis, Jangmo-o, Mareanie, Oranguru, Stufful, Eevee, Morelull, Emolga, Bruxish
    - Level Ball Cutiefly, Jangmo-o, Pikipek, Sandygast, Mudbray, Tepig
    - Friend Ball Komala, Snivy, Chikorita, Bounsweet, Eevee, Petilil
    - Lure Ball Carvanha, Wishiwashi, Dratini, Dhelmise, Mareanie
    - Moon Ball Riolu, Deino, Cyndaquil, Honedge, Rockruff, Drampa, Minior (Blue core)
    - Fast Ball Rockruff

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back