• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF: Rare/Apricorn balls FT: Same

Status
Not open for further replies.

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    Okay, I'm breeding them now and I should be available tomorrow sometime after 6pm EST. Will either of you be available around those times?

i also got HA moonball vulpix with egg moves of freeze dry , extrasensory and moonblast , a friend ball morelull , a lure ball wishiwashi and a level ball cyndaquil , are you interested in any of those?

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2017
    Okay, geez, general post to everyone still following this:

I didn't die, I've just had a lot going on and haven't sat down with the game in a few days. I have tomorrow off, so I'm gonna go through all the waiting trade offers then. Sorry for the delays!

Years
  • Hi :) I can offer these Pokemon for you:

-Moon Ball/Heavy Ball Mareanie
    -Friend Ball Jangmo-o
    -Moon Ball Cubone
    -Level Ball Vulpix

I'm interested in these Pokemon:

-Love Ball Fomantis
    -Moon Ball Rockruff (can you evolve it into its midnight form please?)
    -Moon Ball Litwick

Also I have some Beast Ball Pokemon and Shop Ball Pokemon if you want :)

I hope you're interested in my offer.

colter519

Youngster
    Years
  • I'm interested in some trading to compliment both of our collections. Currently I only have HA beast ball pokemon (I'm looking forward to the bank allowing me to move my collection) but of those I have Grimer, Geodude, Paras, and Jangmo-o all in beast balls with their HA. I may also imitate you format sometime to show the pokeballs I have pokemon in as well...

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Hello!
    I have a Heavy Ball Cubone :) I'd be interested in an Eevee in a Love Ball (with HA if that's possible/not too much trouble)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back