• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Items] LF: Rare Berries TF: BP Items, Eggs, Etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeeJay

Mr. Excitement
Years
  • Have not been able to get these anywhere in Gen 6 or port from previous gens. Are all of them legit obtainable? Any help appreciated! Trades negotiable.

Liechi, Ganlon, Salac, Petaya, Apicot, Lansat, Starf, Enigma, Micle, Custap, Jaboca, Rowap, Maranga

pidge14

pidge14 has evolved into Peejeotto!
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    I grew these in my X version. I have Liechi, Ganlon, Salac, Petaya, Apicot, and Maranga for ya. BP items would be fantastic. Especially Scope lens or razor claw.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2017
    You can get a lot of those at the PokeMilage Club on the Pokemon Global Link. You play really easy mini games and they give you stuff like berries, stones and other stuff.

pidge14

pidge14 has evolved into Peejeotto!
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    Lol glad I can help out with the Enigma as well. So that's Liechi, Ganlon, Salac, Petaya, Apicot, Maranga, and Enigma. What I had to do was berry mutations. This link explains it https://www.serebii.net/xy/berryfields.shtml

Enigma was held by my event Darkrai from Gamestop though

DeeJay

Mr. Excitement
    Years
  • Update:
    Still looking for Lansat, Starf, Micle, Custap, Jaboca, Rowap

Thanks again to Pidge14 for being awesome. I've heard of mutations, but did not have the patience to implement. Extra kudos for the Enigma! ^_^

Years
  • I have: Micle, Custap, Jacoba, and Rowap. The lansat and starf are extremely difficult to obtain. You have to beat the battle mansion 100 & 200 times respectively. BP items would be super. PM me when your on (I sometimes forget to look at threads. . .)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back