• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN VII] LF: Shell armor Oshawott FT: various beast ball pokemon or hidden ability pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2022
    Hello!

I have been looking for a Shell Armor Oshawott in any of the 3ds games after I realised I had not claimed this event.

I can offer you a variety of pokemon in a beast ball or hidden ability pokemon I have. Just ask away and there is a reasonable chance I have it.

Thanks for reading!

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Stuck a Shell Armor Oshawott into GTS. Asked for a Grubbin. Might be difficult to get without crashing, though. Deposit something from Ula'ula Meadow if you cannot trade or find the Oshawott. Requests Ula'Ula Meadow due to getting something easy, but leveled. Stands a greater chance of being able to trade without crashing.

Would be willing to do a Link Trade too. 3DS Friend Code: 4210 - 4539 - 8161. In-game name: Deva.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back