• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Shiny Farfetch'd & Shiny Psyduck

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2014
    I'm looking for shiny Farfetch'd and shiny Psyduck. No nicknames, preferably with English names, and I would really really like it if they were untrained. (Gender-wise, I'd prefer if they were both male, but if Psyduck is female, I'd still be excited.)

What I can offer:

Shiny:
    Hoppip (Lv. 7, Lead Guard)
    Tranquill (Lv. 31, Big Pecks)
    Glameow (Lv. 100, Own Tempo... got lucky with a wonder trade!)

Legendaries:
    Latias (lv. 68, Japanese, Levitate)
    Rayquaza (Lv 73. German, Airlock)

Vivillon:
    I have a source of ocean pattern vivillons, and would be willing to trade several (with time allotted to gather the scatterbugs) in exchange for either of my requests. All will be random. Currently I have one immediately available.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2015
    i can give u a shiny psyduck (lv 68) now and any starter (can be breed for pefered nature for you) for rayquaza

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2014
    Sorry for my absence, been a weird week at work. >.<

@Jaspar: Technically, given a few days, I can offer a few more legendaries once I trade for them. I honestly haven't played since I posted this so I'm falling a little behind. Right now I'm only looking to trade my duplicate legendaries, and I'm doing Vivillon trades via GTS for them. The Psyduck you're offering is a little to high-leveled for me to want bad enough. I'm really looking for lv. 1-30. As for starters, I have all of them so I'm good =3 Thank you for the offer though!

@Drakonis: Rayquaza is yours <3 Message me when you're ready to trade shiny psyduck! <3

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2014
    I do. I have a "Complete" pokedex… minus a few event legendaries (Jirachi, Arceus, Genesect and Diancie… which isn't really available yet anyways, and the newest vivillon patterns)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back