• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] LF Shiny Hawlucha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2016
    What would it take to get one? The only shiny I really have is the event Gengar... Everyone on GTS wants like Genesect or Meloetta for one.

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2016
    OCT2014 USA. It's at level 28, I messed around for a few battles and decided to not train it further.

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2016
    Sounds good. I was always looking for a legit Diancie, weird I don't have a legit one.

I think I got it in the same visit as the Gengar? I'll be home in an hour and a half and be available as late as you need. I'll get my friend code when I get home and see it of course

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2016
    LF Shiny Hawlucha
    That is hacked, sorry. According to bulbapedia, the event lasted from 11/16/2014 to 2/28/2015.

Serebii has it it October 27th to November 16th. I got the code from GameStop, and it was on pokebank after I started a new file in Y.

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2016
    My bad :( I don't know how I managed to think that november was october. Ok yeah that sounds good. Do you think you could also include that gengar because shiny Hawluchas are hard to find. Thanks

You're good! It happens! And yeah, that's not a problem at all!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back