• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] LF Shiny Milotic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Looking for a shiny Milotic, Here's what I have to offer.
    Lv 79 Shiny Greninja, Ability: Protean, Nature: Naive
    Lv 77 Shiny Lopunny, Ability: Klutz, Nature: Jolly, Nickname: Yoyo
    Lv 100 JPN Shiny Hydreigon, Ability: Levitate, Nature: Lonely, Item: Macho Brace
    Lv 50 Shiny Rayquaza, Ability: Air Lock, Nature: Jolly
    Lv 27 JPN Jirachi, Ability: Serene Grace, Nature: Naive ~Traded~
    Just going to make clear, if not clear enough, I'm not trading them all for one Milotic, I will trade one of the above for a Shiny Milotic, I am not picky as far as ability/nature/stats/level go, and I will take more than one, but once I get one I might be a bit more picky with the offers.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    I don't have a shiny Milotic, but I do have a shiny Feebas and a Prism Scale to evolve it.
    Code:
    [COLOR=#ff0000]★[/COLOR] Feebas [COLOR=#ff0000]♀[/COLOR] | Naive or Naughty | Swift Swim | Premier Ball
    If you're interested, then can you tell me the OT and ID of your Jirachi?

Years
  • I don't have a shiny Milotic, but I do have a shiny Feebas and a Prism Scale to evolve it.
    Code:
    [COLOR=#ff0000]★[/COLOR] Feebas [COLOR=#ff0000]♀[/COLOR] | Naive or Naughty | Swift Swim | Premier Ball
    If you're interested, then can you tell me the OT and ID of your Jirachi?

OK great!
    The OT is NZ
    And the ID is 06199

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    BTW if you have one and would accept, I will trade any of the Pokemon I offered for a shiny Eevee aswell
    I did hatch a random shiny Eevee a while ago, although it's IVs are somewhat bittersweet.
    Code:
    [COLOR=#ff0000]★[/COLOR] Eevee [COLOR=#0000ff]♂[/COLOR] | Lv. 1 | Adamant | Run Away | ??/31/31/31/0/31 | Poke Ball
    I'm not sure what it's HP IV is. Eevee's stats are "relatively superior" overall, so given the other IVs it could be anything from 3 to 26.

I'm not really interested in the shinies, so do you have any other Pokemon you'd trade? I might also trade for Master Balls or PP Maxes if you have any spare.

Years
  • I did hatch a random shiny Eevee a while ago, although it's IVs are somewhat bittersweet.
    Code:
    [COLOR=#ff0000]★[/COLOR] Eevee [COLOR=#0000ff]♂[/COLOR] | Lv. 1 | Adamant | Run Away | ??/31/31/31/0/31 | Poke Ball
    I'm not sure what it's HP IV is. Eevee's stats are "relatively superior" overall, so given the other IVs it could be anything from 3 to 26.

I'm not really interested in the shinies, so do you have any other Pokemon you'd trade? I might also trade for Master Balls or PP Maxes if you have any spare.

Hmm, I don't have a lot of other Pokemon that would be worth shiny eevee, I have 2 celebi but that is pretty much worthless since the event is still going on, I don't have any master balls, I don't have pp maxes but I could try to get pp up, otherwise I don't have much

Sayuri

人生忘れられた
    Years
  • I have a Sassy shiny Milotic I could trade you. What are the IVs of the Greninja, if you know?

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    Hmm, I don't have a lot of other Pokemon that would be worth shiny eevee, I have 2 celebi but that is pretty much worthless since the event is still going on, I don't have any master balls, I don't have pp maxes but I could try to get pp up, otherwise I don't have much
    You can just have it. It's been sitting my box doing nothing, and I'm never going to train it anyway :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back