• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Shiny Taillow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not for myself, rather a friend of mine. She's quite persistent and I've decided to put up a thread about it. In all honesty, she doesn't care much for stats/gender/or even ability of the damn thing, she just wants the technicolored pokemon to say she has it.
As stated on a prior, unrelated post, I do breed Drowzee so if you'd like one in compensation, I'd be willing to part with one, just specify Gender/Nature/Ability and I'll give an angry roll of the dice to see if I can conjure up your order in a timely fashion.

While we're here, I'm also in the market for a shiny Froakie. I'd prefer it was Male with Protean. Name him Kakashi for the hell of things and I'll push you yet another strange warthog looking thing upon request.

Volga

The Dragon Knight
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    I can do both the Taillow and Froakie, but it will take some time. Shouldn't take too long though, a few days max.

I'm going to have to wait until tomorrow to start trying though, because I got to go to bed. I'll let you know when I breed them.

As for Pokemon in return, just trade me useless Pokemon, I won't need anything good in return because I'll just clone Taillow and Froakie anyway. :)

I can do both the Taillow and Froakie, but it will take some time. Shouldn't take too long though, a few days max.

I'm going to have to wait until tomorrow to start trying though, because I got to go to bed. I'll let you know when I breed them.

As for Pokemon in return, just trade me useless Pokemon, I won't need anything good in return because I'll just clone Taillow and Froakie anyway. :)

Take all the time you need. We're in no hurry, ah ah.
    I'll probably just give you some of my Drowzee population seeing as I probably have too many of them anyway and can simply breed for more, in all honesty.
    Just PM me when luck kicks you or something so I know when to hop online.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back