• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF Shiny Yveltal event, FT Perfect IV bred pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • So a while ago, I missed the Shiny Yveltal event. Which sucks because Yveltal was the one i actually wanted, but i had no wifi at the time.
    So now I'm offering 3 (roughly, depending on what you want) of the following for one (clones are fine).

• Male (or female, but bred to be Mega Gallade) Moon Ball Ralts, Jolly | Trace with egg moves Growl, Shadow Sneak, IV spread 31/31/31/xx/31/31
    • Male/Female Moon Ball Swablu, Adamant | Natural Cure with egg moves Pursuit, Roost, Hyper Voice, and Dragon Rush, IV Spread 31/31/31/xx/31/31
    • Male/Female Dream Ball Dratini, Adamant | Shed Skin with egg moves Dragon Rush, Mist, Dragon Dance, and Extreme Speed, IV Spread 31/31/31/xx/31/31
    • Female Dream Ball Feebas, Bold | Adaptability, with egg moves Haze, Dragon Pulse, Hypnosis and Mirror coat, 5IVs, spread varies (if you ask i can list them for you)
    • Male/Female Primier Ball Eevee, Modest | Anticipation, with egg moves Tail Whip, Covet, Charm, and Wish, 4IV (breeding for a shiny so i have to deal with the 4iv JPN eevee i got over wonder trade)
    • Female Moon Ball Houndour, Timid | Flash Fire, egg moves Sucker punch, Reversal Counter, Destiny bond, 5IV (not perfect)
    • OR A custom pokemon, from the Rareball or Perfect IV Pokemon sections here. Please be aware breeding takes time, especially if I don't have a 6IV male for that egg group yet.
    If you get a custom bred pokemon, You can only have one other (unless you also want an eevee, male or female since i'm still breeding them).
    If you want multiple rareball females you can only have 2 pokemon, but I'd be willing to give you a male to go along with one of them.
    And because this needs said, you cannot trade my pokemon to anyone else, but you can breed it. Also, please leave me a trade review here when we're finished!

Thanks in advance! ^^
    EDIT: I cannot clone pokemon myself, sorry!

Last edited:

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    So a while ago, I missed the Shiny Yveltal event. Which sucks because Yveltal was the one i actually wanted, but i had no wifi at the time.
    So now I'm offering 3 (roughly, depending on what you want) of the following for one (clones are fine).

• Male (or female, but bred to be Mega Gallade) Moon Ball Ralts, Jolly | Trace with egg moves Growl, Shadow Sneak, IV spread 31/31/31/xx/31/31
    • Male/Female Moon Ball Swablu, Adamant | Natural Cure with egg moves Pursuit, Roost, Hyper Voice, and Dragon Rush, IV Spread 31/31/31/xx/31/31
    • Male/Female Dream Ball Dratini, Adamant | Shed Skin with egg moves Dragon Rush, Mist, Dragon Dance, and Extreme Speed, IV Spread 31/31/31/xx/31/31
    • Female Dream Ball Feebas, Bold | Adaptability, with egg moves Haze, Dragon Pulse, Hypnosis and Mirror coat, 5IVs, spread varies (if you ask i can list them for you)
    • Male/Female Primier Ball Eevee, Modest | Anticipation, with egg moves Tail Whip, Covet, Charm, and Wish, 4IV (breeding for a shiny so i have to deal with the 4iv JPN eevee i got over wonder trade)
    • Female Moon Ball Houndour, Timid | Flash Fire, egg moves Sucker punch, Reversal Counter, Destiny bond, 5IV (not perfect)
    • OR A custom pokemon, from the Rareball or Perfect IV Pokemon sections here. Please be aware breeding takes time, especially if I don't have a 6IV male for that egg group yet.
    If you get a custom bred pokemon, You can only have one other (unless you also want an eevee, male or female since i'm still breeding them).
    If you want multiple rareball females you can only have 2 pokemon, but I'd be willing to give you a male to go along with one of them.
    And because this needs said, you cannot trade my pokemon to anyone else, but you can breed it.

Thanks in advance! ^^

Can you clone pokemon? As I do have a shiny event Yveltal .. but I just have one and it'll be great to have it cloned back.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2017
    Which Shiny Yveltal event are you talking about? Since I have a spare one in my bank.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2017
    Any of them really, I'm not picky I just want a legit shiny Yveltal ahah

Then I have one for you :)

Whats your timezone? I am currently about to head out to shop some dinner, so we could trade after. As for what I want.. I have no clue XD. We will discuss that later ;)

Years
  • Then I have one for you :)

Whats your timezone? I am currently about to head out to shop some dinner, so we could trade after. As for what I want.. I have no clue XD. We will discuss that later ;)

Great, thank you so much! My timezone is EST, so it's 1:10pm at the time I'm posting this. I'll be available to trade for the rest of the day basically, so anytime is fine!

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2017
    Great, thank you so much! My timezone is EST, so it's 1:10pm at the time I'm posting this. I'll be available to trade for the rest of the day basically, so anytime is fine!

I'll add you in a sec :> I'll PM you about the offer

JOBO

o/_\O
    Years
    Years
  • I'd be interested in a female moon ball Swablu. It can be 0IV, I'm mainly interested in the ball/egg moves. I have a rare ball collection if you want to make a 1 for 1 female trade :)
    Here's the link
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FAojF0aoB8q3vPECwauz5RQaDRVkqfhk5Hv7uN3iFMs/edit?usp=sharing

Hm, could i have a Moon Ball Growlithe? If I need to, I'll give you a 5IV Swablu since it's got such a low female rate. :)
    Also, would you be interested in a Love Ball Misdreavus (Ominous Wind, Sucker Punch, Destiny Bond, Nasty Plot, and probably 4IV or more) for a Heavy Ball Skarmory?

JOBO

o/_\O
    Years
  • Hm, could i have a Moon Ball Growlithe? If I need to, I'll give you a 5IV Swablu since it's got such a low female rate. :)
    Also, would you be interested in a Love Ball Misdreavus (Ominous Wind, Sucker Punch, Destiny Bond, Nasty Plot, and probably 4IV or more) for a Heavy Ball Skarmory?

If you are fine with clones I can clone the Growlithe and we can forget about the female ratios, if not I'll take a 5iv Swablu :). I'll for sure take your Love ball Misdreavus for Skarmory!

Years
  • If you are fine with clones I can clone the Growlithe and we can forget about the female ratios, if not I'll take a 5iv Swablu :). I'll for sure take your Love ball Misdreavus for Skarmory!

Clones are okay! We'll have to wait until tomorrow to actually trade though, as i have to breed the Misdreavus, but also i'm about to go out, sorry!

JOBO

o/_\O
    Years
  • Clones are okay! We'll have to wait until tomorrow to actually trade though, as i have to breed the Misdreavus, but also i'm about to go out, sorry!

That's fine! I actually have a few other rare ball females that I'll throw your way, so it'll give me some more time to organize them. They are all extra on hands that are taking up space in the bank so you might as well have them ^_^ Let me know when you are available tomorrow and we can trade. You might need to catch a few junk mons for the extras lol!

Years
  • That's fine! I actually have a few other rare ball females that I'll throw your way, so it'll give me some more time to organize them. They are all extra on hands that are taking up space in the bank so you might as well have them ^_^ Let me know when you are available tomorrow and we can trade. You might need to catch a few junk mons for the extras lol!

Oh, thank you! I'm available now, but i do want to mention, turns out i only had previous breeding parents and so the swablu is level 20 already. it still has all of its egg moves though! The misdreavus ended up 4IV, and timid.
    My friend code is 3952-7216-0467, ign is Kyora. I've added you already so now i've just gotta catch some random pokemon and we can trade ^^

JOBO

o/_\O
    Years
  • Oh, thank you! I'm available now, but i do want to mention, turns out i only had previous breeding parents and so the swablu is level 20 already. it still has all of its egg moves though! The misdreavus ended up 4IV, and timid.
    My friend code is 3952-7216-0467, ign is Kyora. I've added you already so now i've just gotta catch some random pokemon and we can trade ^^

That's fine! The level doesn't really matter to me :) I'm finishing up a multiple pokemon trade with my shop partner, so I may be a little while before I'm able to trade. I'll let you know when I'm ready. You'll probably need around 18 spares to trade!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back