• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF sinnoh and hoenn starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    FT: 6 and 5 iv ralts
    4 and 5 iv froakie
    5 and 6 iv fletchling
    4,5 and6 Iv litwick. Most with HA
    LF: female HA EM chespin with any Iv put perfect preferred.
    female HA EM togepi any iv
    Female HA EM treco, mudkip, and torchic with any Iv spread
    4, 5, or 6 Iv trapinch and bagon

Years
    Can help you out with a 5 IV Froakie and a 5IV Fletchling. What do you have up for trade?

Edit: I can also give you a HA Togepi with modest nature but all mine are male, I don't have the time ATM to breed for a female. Not sure what EM stands for though?

I am trading the froakie and fletchling not asking to get them.
    The togepi EM stands for egg moves

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2022
    I am trading the froakie and fletchling not asking to get them.
    The togepi EM stands for egg moves

Whoops sorry, that's what I get for posting after 3 hours sleep. lol
    Togepi doesn't have egg moves but if you have trouble getting one and want it just to breed the HA you can have it. I have tons of them.

Years
    Whoops sorry, that's what I get for posting after 3 hours sleep. lol
    Togepi doesn't have egg moves but if you have trouble getting one and want it just to breed the HA you can have it. I have tons of them.

What would you like for it? I got a ralts and chandelure if you want one but what the ivs on the togepi

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2022
    What would you like for it? I got a ralts and chandelure if you want one but what the ivs on the togepi

I have one with 5 IVs missing Sp Atk but the nature is naive.
    The two modest natured ones have IVs in Attack, Defence and Sp Atk and in HP, Attack and Defence. I'm not sure if the IVs are actually 31 though, I don't know how to check. I just go by the judge in Kiloude City.

Chandelure would be great if you are interested in any of them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back