• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] LF something

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there! Welcome to PC!

There isn't a Zombie type.. the closest we get is Ghost. But a conventional Zombie Pokémon would be really neat! :)

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome! There isn't a Zombie typing, but as Fairy stated, there are Ghost types present in the games. It wouldn't surprise me if someone has made a hack at some point that does include the type though.

RacoonCityisMissing

Zombie type pokemon can be found.
    Years
    Thanks.

If there's a scenario which the pokemon dies & there's an evil scientist can resurrect it,then it will make the pokemon a zombie type. Haha lol

Thanks.

Yeah, this modern Gen. Pokemons kinds has reach more than what we have since Gen 1. So maybe its not a bad idea to have this kind of type. I mean the zombie type.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    Interesting ideas you have here my guy. Tell me, if a Zombie typing were to exist, what would its type matchups look like? Ergo, what would it be weak and strong against in your eyes?

Years
    A zombie type may be a little too dark to incorporate aha, as cool as that seems like it'd be. Unless they watered it down a little for the younger audience? But in that case, I dunno what they'd name it @_@ welcome to PC!!

RacoonCityisMissing

Zombie type pokemon can be found.
    Years
    Mr. Roni sir, if zombie types were to exist. The type will be normal-undead. Elemental type will affect the undead type, it will get attribute of the attack (fire,grass,poison,ice,etc).

Strong against most of the type
    But weak in ghost, flying & dragon

But of course you just beat it in raw power.

You can't kill a zombie with psychic power.

Water? Nah..you like playing dirty with undead?

Undead can't touch ghost lol.

Back