• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF Stone Evolution Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2021
    As usual, I will trade any starter or an Eevee if you have any pokemon on this list. I also would like to be able to keep these pokemon unless it's too much of a problem.

• Arcanine
    • Ninetales
    • Simisear
    • Poliwrath
    • Starmie
    • Eelektross
    • Vileplume
    • Exeggutor
    • Simisage
    • Nidoking
    • Clefable
    • Wigglytuff
    • Delcatty
    • Musharna
    • Bellossom
    • Sunflora
    • Whimsicott
    • Lilligant
    • Heliolisk
    • Togekiss
    • Roserade
    • Cincinno
    • Florges
    • Hinchkrow
    • Mismagius
    • Chandelure
    • Aegislash
    • Froslass

MudderHacky

Consider the asp.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2017
    Oh! Sorry. I thought you meant you were offering those for pokemon who evolved with a mega stone!

MudderHacky

Consider the asp.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2017
    Here's the thing, though.. if you're keeping the pokemon, then I'd like to get a pokemon worth keeping, myself. I've no need for eevees out starters.. however, if any of them (besides froakie, snivy, oshawott, and fennekin) have their hidden ability, then I'll see what I've got. :)

Also I'd trade six of any of those for a shiny fennekin, but it would require you trusting me enough to send me it on the second poke.

P.s. your fc in your signature is typed in wrong for those first group of digits.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2016
    Ive got a few pre evolutions i can give you. Only have 1 le af and 1 shiny spare atm tho

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back