• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF: Tentacool

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Okay I hated to do this because I was hoping to be able to hatch it as an egg myself but after a crap ton of eggs I still haven't gotten it.

Lv. 1 Tentacool 6 IV/Calm/Liquid Ooze w/ Rapid Spin

I've got quite a bit from 6 and 5 IV's to Hidden Abilities if not I can find it somewhere...lol.

Years
    Okay I hated to do this because I was hoping to be able to hatch it as an egg myself but after a crap ton of eggs I still haven't gotten it.

Lv. 1 Tentacool 6 IV/Calm/Liquid Ooze w/ Rapid Spin

I've got quite a bit from 6 and 5 IV's to Hidden Abilities if not I can find it somewhere...lol.

Hey there, I'd be interested in doing this for you, however it might take a bit, as I restarted my AS. If you get another trade offer, then it's fine by me.
    Also, you traded that one person the biggest chance for shinies I had XD It confused me why she deleted her post on my forum XD
    But yeah, I could have this probably around Wednesday if I binge play through it (I'm at Mossdeep currently, so it should be easy to beat in less than 2 days)

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Hey there, I'd be interested in doing this for you, however it might take a bit, as I restarted my AS. If you get another trade offer, then it's fine by me.
    Also, you traded that one person the biggest chance for shinies I had XD It confused me why she deleted her post on my forum XD
    But yeah, I could have this probably around Wednesday if I binge play through it (I'm at Mossdeep currently, so it should be easy to beat in less than 2 days)

I totally forgot about this...lol. I think I saw it on my phone and just forgot to respond when I got home from work but I would love if you could. :D

Years
    I totally forgot about this...lol. I think I saw it on my phone and just forgot to respond when I got home from work but I would love if you could. :D
    Alright I'll get on it soon, I actually just started the Delta Episode, so I'll finish it then get to work on this for you.
    For in return, do you have any shinys you don't want? If not that's OK, but I'd like a list of what you will offer in return.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back