• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] LF Volcanion in ORAS/XY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I'm trying to complete my living dex in gen six and I am in desperate need for a Volcanion. Other than Diancie (which I only have one of), I would be willing to give away any Mythical Pokemon or a few shinies I ran into randomly during my playthrough of games. The shinies I have are Zubat, Slugma, Absol (I did not find this one/I am not the OT. I just received through a trade), Venipede and a shiny Machoke that is Sun and Moon. Every Pokemon I have are legitimate and have never been hacked in/nor touched by an editing tool. Every event was received personally by myself and have never been cloned. If you do have a Volcanion to spare, all I ask is that it is also completely legitimate and that has never been cloned/is a clone.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back