• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] LF: XY Torchic & Steven Beldum events FT: Various event Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

PurpleOrange

still don't know what I'm doing
Years
  • Hi, I'm just looking for an Event Torchic and Beldum since these were given out before I got the games, hope someone can help me out!

Requests:
    - Completely unused (No EV's, experience, levels etc.)
    - Mega Stones appreciated but not needed
    - Cloned Pokemon are fine
    - English event XY Torchic and Steven Beldum only

For Trade:
    - Hidden ability Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres
    - Hidden ability Regirock, Regice, and Registeel
    - Descartes event Zygarde
    - Event Happy Hour Meowth
    - All Legendaries apart from Regular ability Articuno and Zapdos, Ho-Oh, Groudon, Palkia, Giratina, Tornadus, Reshiram, Landorus, Kyurem, Yveltal
    - All Mythical Pokemon apart from Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Volcanion
    - All starters apart from Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Turtwig
    - Any Vivillon Pattern
    - Any other Pokemon except the Kabuto, Skrelp, and Tyrunt Lines

Note: These pokemon will all be cloned via the restore save file method of powersaves, and will also hold no items

Last edited:

pikachucookies

Official Pikachu
    Years
  • If you don't get anyone who has the XY Torchic I have it but it is Blaziken now...I know you said you want it without any levels, but PM me if you would like to trade :chu:

Years
  • I have a beldum if you need 1, but it isn't Steven's Beldum... so if you still wan't it PM me. And I can't trade right now. I don't know why but I can't connect to the internet on my 2DS.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back