• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transexual) anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • This is just a thread that I wanted to start to find any LGBT people.

I myself am bisexual. Kind of omnisexual, no preference, looks aren't a matter with me.

I want to find others on PC, because labels are a part of our life, even though they SUCK, it's not like we have other things to say, like if you were confronted would you go on a rant about how labels are stupid and you are who you are (even though that's truly what we wanna say, but still..) . If you're straight, I guess it doesn't matter if you wanna talk about things. I like to see other LGBT's opinions on gay marriage, and basically the rights. Or you can talk about your life? It doesn't matter.
    I also want to find a trans on this site. That would make life way awesomer :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Sigh. Another thread like this =3=;
    They sprout up from time to time :c

I'm gay. I've only recently been open IRL about it, but I've admitted it to myself for the past 6 or 7 years lol. (:
    Personally, I'm for gay marriage. I want to get married one day. I want to adopt children one day. I want to have a somewhat normal life. Except with a guy. D:
    Is that too much to ask? ):

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • I'm semi-bisexual. If I fell in love with another woman, then yes, there would be a possibility, I just am more attracted to males. I watch and enjoy Yuri / Yaoi (shonen ai / shojou ai), so I guess I'm pansexual as well, as I see if you love someone, it shouldn't matter what gender they are.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • im a lesbian. i have told my friends but not my family, they are kinda anti-gay. so i figure i will wait until i move out to tell them.
    i think that gays should be aloud to marry. love is love, it shouldnt matter what gender they are.

Years
  • I want to find others on PC, because labels are a part of our life, let's just try to cope with it and talk to others like us.

I don't know why but that statement sounded wrong to me...

Isn't the whole point of the Gay Rights thing to make gays and bisexuals seen as everybody else? If somebody is straight you generally don't say they're straight, it's just basically a defualt category that has to be proven wrong.

Isn't the goal to add all the others to that so nothing has to be proven wrong, as being gay is the same as being straight? I dunno, that's how I percieved it.

So you're saying that you're always going to be labeled that way, and that's OK, because it's all in the job description? That sound pretty prejudiced.

And you say like us in a wierd sort of context. Are you implying that you're different from everybody else? Stranger? Better? More open-minded?

You probably don't mean it that way, but that's kind of how it came off to me. I don't really care about gay marriage either way, being raised in a pretty much neutral area, just as long as nobody tries to convert me...

Um... that's about all I have to say, so... carry on, I guess.

P.S. What's a Transexual?

EDIT: Oh. M-kay.

Last edited:

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
  • Transexual-Someone who undergoes sexual reassignment surgery and has an active sex life as a member of the opposite gender. Or, someone who dresses and acts like a member of the opposite gender both during their daily lives, and during sex.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • I'm completely straight and I personally think that most people on PC are gay to be honest with you. It wont be hard to find a community.

I'm thinking of starting a straight club or something because there's a gblt one and I think it's wrong to leave people out.

xLogan

Weapon X
    Years
  • Wellllllllllll...I'm bi, technically. However, I tend to like guys more most of the time. They're usually easier for me to understand, but that's probably because I'm a guy myself?
    I've dug//dated girls in the past, and it never really seemed like it was right for me when I dated them. I'm not sure how to explain it...

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • We're renaming Pokecommunity, Gaycommunity.

I'm gay myself, and I'm only open to afew friends. I'm partially a gay activist, I believe we should have the same rights as any other couple.

Years
  • @ Kura: Dude, did you even read my post? Most people are generally straight, and I don't think liking Pokemon makes you gay. Though Pocket Monsters could sound suspicious...

*Shakes Head*

There are plenty of straight people here, most likely the larger percentage. Where in the world did you get the idea that most people on PC were gay?

That club would be a waste of this forum's space. This club is for people who aren't really accepted, or want to talk to somebody with the same tastes as them. In a straight club there would be nothing to talk about.

You don't get thrown out of your house for being straight. You don't lose respect in people's eyes for being straight. It would be pointless.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    The great and powerful lord Darkly the straight laughs at you all.

Years
  • Ramen: Yes, but a few dozen compared to the thousands on this forum isn't much. Also, is that a smiley or a sad face?

Darkly: You say you are darkly straight, does that mean you are sour about being straight? Perhaps deep down you do want to make out with hawt guys. XD

Logan: That's what I'm saying.

Years
  • Darkly: Are you sure about that? Because that would imply that:

A) You're gay and very open about it, in which case you see these people as weak-willed.

B) You think that just because they're gay doesn't mean they should hide it, which could be seen as hypocritical

xLogan

Weapon X
    Years
  • Not for your sexual preferences, but because you feel that you should hide it.

Dude, it's not as easy as you'd think to come out and be open about it. My dad had a fit when he found out I had a bf and pretty much forced us to break up before he sent me to live with my mom so I couldn't see my now ex anymore.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • We don't feel we should hide it, in most cases we have to. People are killed for being gay.

And Logan, that sucks : (

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back