• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Liar Liar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Has a thing for Geodudes if you catch that Drifloon...you got no Pokeballs...in that satchel...

I mean...he hasn't joined this month...it was seven years ago, back when had a 30 day period of catching Gyarados in a Master ball...going OH EM GEE! T_^

Years
  • Likes to annoy random people in threads using lines from comics or memes or quotes from TV shows, thinking no one's paying attention...so I can write what I want.

Well, that's apparently true. I love making puns on several quotes and memes.

As for you...

^ I heard she thinks the London 2012 Olympic mascots are squirrels and not aliens. (They are actually two one-eyed aliens named Wenlock and Mandeville)

Years
  • ^ I heard he hates posting music and would rather leak documents like me...

*Just kidding, I was acting like Julian Assange*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back