• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Life is like a washing machine

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    It revolves around you and in the end it just kinda spits you out. Or, that's how I see it. But! What would you compare life to in an analogy? Like, what is life to you in comparison with something else? ...Metaphorically, probably. I don't know if I worded this correctly so I hope you understand.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Life is like a room with no doors. We can't leave it no matter how much it sucks. And there's also no TV!

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2010
    Life is like shaving cream, once you take it out of the bottle you can't put it back in.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    To quote a post I made in another OVP thread...

"Life is like an old-school arcade game. You're gonna die eventually, so you might as well spend your time trying to get the high score."

Rújiā1

Master of the Dragon
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2010
    Life is a journey that all people take, no matter how short it is. But the key things, like Love, Friendship and joy are what make life worth living.

Also, the very mention of the word SAXOMAPHOOOOOONE makes me happy.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    The circle of life, duh! LION KING FTW

xD

Hmmm... For me, life's like a roller coaster. It's got its highs and its lows, but its a thrill and sometimes you might feel nauseous of it, but you still enjoy it for the most part. That's how I see it.

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years
    Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your going to get.

(You get chocolate in a box of chocolates dumbarse.)

(Shut up inner thoughts.)

(No U.)

Damn you and your Forrest Gump references!

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway."

Favourite life analogy.

Rújiā1

Master of the Dragon
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2010
    But, also like a rollercoaster, you feel giddy and throw up afterwards :D

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
    "Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more; it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

"Life is like a flaming, upside-down, smurf-coloured, fire hydrant on a unicylce that spews out rainbow-coloured chocolates that taste like rocks."

It makes no sense, but you like watching it pass by you. Occasionally you get treats, but their not that good.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    "Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass...It's about learning to dance in the rain."

Life is precious; do not waste any moment or let any obstacle prevent you from living your life to its fullest....

Back