• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Life on the Frontier (Returns)

Shijuukara

i love my iPhone's
    Years
    Hey everyone me again, this is a Pokemon Comic so don't expect any Xiaolin Showdown lol.

I Rate this Comic a PG-13 for mildly strong Language.

Life On the Frontier
    The Plot
    Zach has been with his several pokemon since he was a small child but once he turned 13 he became an official Pokemon trainer. He has trained with the best including all gym leaders, the elites, Frontier heads, and even special training with Steven and his father Lance. Many new things have happened 13 years after the journey of Ash Ketchum. Fusions are running around due to the experiments each team have been working on, they have been merging Human and Pokemon DNA together to form hybrid people to do their dirty work. New discoveries of Pokemon have been made. Eevee has now more evolutions than ever. Lance has gained wealth and glory and still protects everyone from the evil. Geovanni has turned away from Team Rocket but rumors are that Team Rocket still lives. This is said because a new leader took over when the team Geovanni stopped the crime, she was a painter who looks like an average person but really is very horrible. A new Orginization called Team E.S.P. has been born. They use their psychic abilities to torment anyone who crosses their path. The good orginizations have mysteriously disappeared until Team E.S.P. struck for the first time. The new pokemon have been discovered which are from another region called Kahoten and powerful pokemon lie there including a strong evil Pokemon that Team E.S.P. are after. Zach will discover secrets beyond his imagination.

Battle Frontier
    Battle Frontier
    Kahoten
    (The Battle Frontier is the Green City in the Middle of the Sea)

Heres my Bios.

Zach: Son of the great Dragon Master Lance. He has become popular because Lance surprised everyone on having a son. Zach is very slick and smooth. He has had a pokemon since he was little but now he is an official Pokemon Trainer and going to have to journey through many dificult tasks that are in store for him.Jamie, Alexis, and Zach are an unbeatable team but they are also rivals.

Lance: Lance has been gaining more richness and popularity. He has now offcially become Champion of Hoenn, Johto, and Kanto. He is also the battle frontier master and the owner as well.

Mom: Nothing much is known about Zach's Mother just that she died after giving birth to Zach. Soon her secrets revolving around Zach will reveal her identity.

Renato:
    Renato is a trainer that Zach found at the Battle Frontier in Hoenn and became friends. They also found out that they go to school together.

Rei:
    Rei is one of the top members in the Elite Council. She can use her psychic ablities to teleport, move, or make anything invisible. She can also control electronics so you can't detect certain objects.

Kyogre Trainer:
    KT is a trainer from an unknown region he never turns down a battle his and faimly died on his way to kanto. KT also has never lost a battle in his life and can beat anyone with a single attack.

Silon:
    Silon is a friend of KT and Rei. He is one of the few people who are part of the Elite Council. He is the recon agent and spy, he is almost a Master of Disguise.

Professor Suzuki
    Professor Suzuki is the best Pokemon Professor, Field Expert, and Pokemon Researcher in Hoenn, Kanto, and Johto. He is part of each Good Orginization and he assists with their Pokemon. They also say he is the brother of Steven.

Signomi
    Signomi is the leader of the evil orginization of Team E.S.P. She rules the team calmy put brings up horrible plans. She joined Team Rocket and then after Team Rocket disbanded she made her own orginization. She uses Signomi as her Identity in Team ESP but another name for her regular life.

Jamie
    Jamie is childhood playmate of Zach. Jamie, Alexis, and Zach are an unbeatable team but they are also rivals.

Alexis
    Alexis is another childhood playmate of Zach.Jamie, Alexis, and Zach are an unbeatable team but they are also rivals. It is also said that Alexis and Zach are very close together.

ESP ESP ESP ESP ESPTeam E.S.P.
    There is little known about this team. They are said to be powerful and can hurt a single being very much with thier powers. Sabrina was said to be part of this orginization but left immeadietly once she learned of what she was doing. This team use psychic abilities to beat everyone who stands in their way and pokenap, mistreat, and kill Pokemon.

The Elite Council
    The Elite council consists of a couple of members. They are the best unknown trainers in the world. They also have lives other than the council but are fighting along Team E.S.P. undercover. They have done horrible things that haunt them but managed to rescue people and pokemon immediatly. Nobody knows where their HeadQuarters are, not even the other Good Orginizations. Rumor has it that they are actually a evil Orginization.

Team Cosmic
    Team Cosmic is said to have been an secret Orginization that was made up the members of Team Rocket, Magma, and Aqua. This team hid this orginization from the world. If a member told someone about the team they would be kidnapped and re-located far away from the teams. It was supposed to have disappeared when all teams disbanded.

Season 1
    Power of the Discovered

1. Good Sailings
    2. Secrets of the Leaders
    3. Discovered Friends
    4. Welcome To The Battle Frontier
    5. New 'Volutions
    6. Battle With Rebels
    7. Welcome To The Unknown
    8. Descisions
    9. SPECIAL: Remember The Past Part 1
    10. SPECIAL: Remember The Past Part 2

Season 2
    Hellos and Goodbyes

1. Farewell Insiders[NEW!]
    2. Welcome To The Shadows[NEW!]

Recent Episode

--------------------------------------------------
    Credit to Avatar for the Gym Ledaer and Barry overworlds
    Credit to vgmaps for the backgrounds
    Credit to Signomi for her sprites and overworlds and pixel art
    Credit to Coronis for the Blue Sprite and Green Sprite w/ Overworlds
    Credit to Draginis for Lenny OW's and Eevee OW's
    Credit to Myth TrainerAbsol for the Lenny Sprite
    Credit to Red-Kun for Renato's Sprite and OW's and Zach's Back Sprite
    Credit to Will-PowerSpriter from Serebii.net for the Eevee Evolutions
    Credit to Pok鳨o for the "capsules" and rooms
    My inspiration all you Sprite Comic makers and especially Signomi

Last edited:

Shijuukara

i love my iPhone's
    Years
    Thanks, I finished my Cy Sky novel so I didn't haev anything else to do so I started making new chapters now. Expect a chapter in a couple of half hours.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Wow, haven't seen you before, but looks cool, its a shame people can't join comics. Because i would of loved to of been in this.

Shijuukara

i love my iPhone's
    Years

Paired With the beautiful Crystal_Lily_Breeze (a.k.a Rei)
    Best Friend: Draginis & MythTrainer Absol | Sister: Kitty_girl333(L/S) & sarah241847(B/S) | Brother: Kaneda Morspeed (B/B) & Karasu (L/B) |
    Cousin: Demon_Slayer | Aunt: Cowrie | Uncle: Avatar | Double Battle Partner: The_Pokemon_Hossier | Rival: Esupio sono Kamereon |
    Graphics Partner: alangeds | Quadrupleted With: kyogre trainer, RARE-Pokemon-Master & Budgie Boy | Son: Crimson Tears
    Step Mom: Soon | Step Dad: Soon | Mom: Shiharu | Dad: Vaati-san |

My Profile | MySpace | LiveJournal | My Comic | XS Fanclub | PM Me
    Avoid Looking Like A Noob

Last edited:

Draginis

Loveless
    Years
    Kakashi Hatake said:
    Wow, haven't seen you before, but looks cool, its a shame people can't join comics. Because i would of loved to of been in this.
    I don't think it's exactly a full-blown rule, just part of Goatman's suggestion thingy. @_@ Most likely to stop any random person who hasn't even read your comic to just pop in outta nowhere and want their recolored trainer sprite in your comic.
    So, it's just I guideline. (I think) If I'm wrong then I'm just stupid. =D

Anyway, glad to see you brought it back. ^_^ It's a cool comic, though a bit of space between the panels would be nice.~ Even a one pixel black line would do.

<edit> That reminded me to finish my character sprite sheet.

Last edited:
    Back