• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Life without Pokemon

Lee Jin Tyz

TWIZZLE TYZ my nick is live
Years
  • i think pokemon will end after the next movie comes out or sometime soon after that and even though mario and zelda are old they are not adding characters by the hundreds which makes the series easeir to mantain and follow.

Bludycomicsinc

If you can read this.....
    Years
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.WHY IS THIS HAPPING SO SOON!Well i guess it's just a matter of time.But for now pokemon is going great.

M O M U S U

Fail-safe
    Years
  • If it ever does get cancelled, I'll be sad, since the very first video game I ever played was Pokemon Red on my first Gameboy Color. Growing up with Pokemon, I have become attached to it as if it were part of my life. I grew up with the games, shows and merchandise. Most people have a teddy bear with an eye missing. I have a worn-out Pikachu plushie with one ear missing.

However, let's look on the bright side. They've made a Pokemon for almost every animal in the world now, even one based on an alien (Deoxys). So, if Pokemon never was cancelled, the Pokemon created by Nintendo wouldn't be as good as the ones we know and love.

So, if it gets cancelled, which it one day will, then I'll accept it and maybe then I'll be able to buy all the DVDs. Each time i buy one, a new movie comes out. I can never keep up.

And maybe one day, I'll be an old geezer in a rocking chair, and someone will start to talk about Pokemon and we'll relive the good old days.

Uhh, define the word, 'cancelled'? Cause obviously Pokemon won't be ..'cancelled' if it still has fans like me. We'd keep playing the games and nothing would happen.

What I think ChikoritaBayleef means is there would be no more new games, no more anime seasons or episodes and no more movies. But they'll probably still make merchandise, like plushies and toys.

Last edited:

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • I'd play the games for a while, relive some of the experience, then quit and forget about it forever.
    People will reject you from college if you say Pokemon is a hobby XD

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    It's a questions that's been on my head for a while: what would life be like if Satoshi Tajiri never created Pokemon? Persoanlly, I don't want to think about it, because I wouldn't be here today, none of us would, what are your thoughts on this?
    Yup,thats definitely correct.No Pokemon,I wouldn't be my happy,cheerful self now.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • I dunno, I think I would lose interest if it stopped, because the only thing that keeps me going, is knowing about a new game that is coming out or playing a new game

but I agree with whoever said something about keeping adding pokemon, maybe they need to start a whole new series, with different gameplay, and new pokemon, and none of the old ones (ok maybe lucario) that would change it and bring it back to life a bit

GTAPlayer

Six Star Evasion
    Years
  • Need to stop making dumb *** pokemon, it should of stopped at the 3rd generation. There needs to games with different original stories, I'm talking about the badges and sprites, that hosts certain pokemon.

Back