• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lifes-A-Beach & PinkPirate's Chest of Treasure (IV/EV Checker Shop/ Trade Shop)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkPirate

Skitty's Girls League Owner
Years
  • This is a joint shop. The owners are Lifes-a-Beach and PinkPirate.

FREE LAPRAS FOR EVERYONE (until I hatch my shiny)!!!!!!!!!! Each one is guaranteed to have THREE flawless IVs.

Please obey all the rules

PinkPirate's Breeding Serive is now available!
    I broke the dpad on my DS so I will be unable to offer my PokeTransfer services until further notice.

Don't forget to scroll down to see Lifes-A-Beach's offerings! (he is currently not taking any trade requests at the moment.)

Rules

1. Be Polite! I will ignore you if you do are rude.
    2. I have a life. If you haven't picked up your poke in a week the trade will be canceled and I will release your pokemon. You are free to request the same poke again but if you fail to pick it up again, you will not be able to trade with me for the next seven days.
    3. I will not accept hacks.
    4. You must follow my form for requesting pokes or I will ignore you.

The Form
    @ PinkPirate (must begin with this or I may not notice your post)
    Pokemon wanted:
    Requested IVs: (for breeding requests)
    Requested Egg Moves: (for breeding requests)
    Pokemon/item offered: (you may list more than one for me to choose from, but YOU MUST LIST SOMETHING!! Please dont say CMT. I work from a very limited device and it is hard for me to go from thread to thread.)

Services
    Breeding: I will breed any poke you want. I have EVERY poke in the B/W national pokedex. I have a flawless ditto and will let you pick 2 IVs. I am still working on egg moves, so if you request one I will need more time to deliver. If you don't care, your poke will come in an egg.
    Trade requirements for this service are as follows: If you just want an egg of a poke and have no specific requests then the poke is free.
    If you want IVs then I will take a rare candy or battle item
    If you want egg moves then I will require a relic item or something of good selling value to cover the daycare fees.

PokeTransfer: Limit of 6 pokes per person per day. I don't have time to transfer your entire dex. I am more than happy to have repeat "clients," just be polite and wait until I can get to you.
    Trade requirements for this service are as follows: rare candy is always accepted. Other items or good pokes are great too.

Offering:

Legendaries:

Spoiler:

Misc Pokemon with IVs

Spoiler:

My Wants:

Spoiler:

MASUDA METHOD CELEBRATORY GIVEAWAY!!!

I like to use the Masuda Method to breed my own Shinies. I also don't like to share my Shinies and that is why there are no listings for them. BUT each time I accomplish my goal and get my new Shiny, I will have a giveaway to celebrate. The rules may change each time and there is no set schedule as to when the giveaway will happen, so keep checking back!

Last edited:

Lifes-A-Beach

Skilled Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    My Shop is Now Partnered with PinkPirate!

UPDATE: 10 NEW SHINY LEGENDARIES (All are Hack-Checked and Legit)
    -They are currently in my Gen IV Game, but I can easily transfer them when I have time :)
    -More Updates to Come soon!

ALL Pokemon in this shop are going to be traded via my Pokemon White Version. Please Check the Friend Code in My Siggy. Unless Stated Otherwise, The Pokemon would have the OT: John and the ID: 18989

Since I have FINALLY to beat my Pokemon White Version, I will be offering an EV/IV Checking Service for ANY Pokemon!
    Also, I am Finally Opening the Trade Shop!

If I need to be verified, or if some people want me to be first, then I would please ask a PC Supporter to verify me by checking that we came up with the same IV's / EV's for the Pokemon.

I can also provide:
    -Any Items
    -Any Medicine
    -Any Poke Balls
    -Any Berries
    -Any Fossils
    -Cloning (I will keep a Pokemon with the respective Owner's Permission Only!)
    -Leveling
    -And plenty more, Just Ask!

So, PM, VM, or Post Below (preferred) if you're interested in any of my services!

Rules
    -PC Rules (as seen in the sticky above)
    -Rest Will Be Updated Soon!

White List:
    Spoiler:

Black List:
    Spoiler:

Trade Section:

Offering:

IV'd (Some may be found in the Shiny Section)

Spoiler:

EV'd (Some May be found in the Shiny Section)
    Spoiler:

Legendaries (Some may be IV'd or EV'd) (Legendary Shinys are found HERE)
    Spoiler:

Shinies
    Spoiler:

Others
    -I have MOST of the Unova Pokemon, there's just not much special about the others.
    -Shiny Jap Ditto (Not Letting Go Easy!) (PinkPirate's) Lv38
    OT: Japanese
    ID: 23905
    Apparently arrived at Lv38 from Johto
    Timid
    IV: 31/7/9/6/17/24

Spoiler:

Events (None are Caught By Me)
    Spoiler:

Wants:
    Spoiler:

^I am now accepting Pokemon from any Generation!
    Also, a lot more, including a Breeding section, and more event pokemon will be added once i have more time to update the thread and transfer them from Gen IV.

My Projects:
    Spoiler:

My Pokemon White FC: 3095 7065 7438

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2019
    could you please iv check my mareep lvl 1 and check the evs of my whimsicott? :D (first time to ev train)

Fiendly

Never let go.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    I have a WIN2011 Celebi.
    Whats my available options? :)

Lifes-A-Beach

Skilled Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    I have a WIN2011 Celebi.
    Whats my available options? :)

Oops, I'm sorry, I forgot to take that off my wants list, i'm getting one from ~RNC~ right now. I'll take it off the wants list.

could you please iv check my mareep lvl 1 and check the evs of my whimsicott? :D (first time to ev train)

sure, I will, can you give me 30 mins? If not, it will have to wait until Monday.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2019
    okay. thank you. :) ^_^

also, do you have the ev-enhancing items? the 6 power items? do you mind selling them to me maybe for some evo stones or heart scales :D

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2011
    Hi! im interested in FAL2010 mew
    i can offer:
    Latios
    Latias
    Landorus
    Kyogre
    Mewtwo
    Navel rock lvl 100 lugia
    WSHMKR Jirachi
    Phione
    any breedeable pokemon

:D
    i'll wait your answer

Lifes-A-Beach

Skilled Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    okay. thank you. :) ^_^

also, do you have the ev-enhancing items? the 6 power items? do you mind selling them to me maybe for some evo stones or heart scales :D

I have all items, I can give you some power items with the mareep and the whimsicott I send back. Also, would you let me keep a clone of each?

Lifes-A-Beach

Skilled Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    Hi! im interested in FAL2010 mew
    i can offer:
    Latios
    Latias
    Landorus
    Kyogre
    Mewtwo
    Navel rock lvl 100 lugia
    WSHMKR Jirachi
    Phione
    any breedeable pokemon

:D
    i'll wait your answer

Hmmm, Is that Phione you have UT?

Dude.. i have lots of newly hatched zorua with moves leer dark pulse hidden power and nasty plot all of them.

I would greatly appreciate a male for re-breeding purposes. It would help me start up a Breeding Section.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2019
    sure. you can clone them. (but i hope the OT'sthe same. i love my pokes lol)
    also, i have all starter pokemon. :) maybe all 6 items + iv check + ev check for clones of the two + 4 starters of choice? :)

Gwaponezz

DIE BISSHES!!!
    Years
  • Dude. how bout a the jap ditto for my zorua+ Gothita? Or The Shiny Eevee if its ok with you..
    :)
    I need to dispatch the zoruas.

Last edited:

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
  • Can you level up some of my pokemons please?
    and can you CMT for the ev'd shiny alakazam ans the FAL2010 Mew please?

Lifes-A-Beach

Skilled Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    Yeah, i can also put my manaphy
    to make some eggs, so i can give you
    the Phione in an egg if you like, :D

Send me a Manaphy only please, I'll breed my own Phiones. :) (Could you trade in 5 mins, if not Monday)

sure. you can clone them. (but i hope the OT'sthe same. i love my pokes lol)
    also, i have all starter pokemon. :) maybe all 6 items + iv check + ev check for clones of the two + 4 starters of choice? :)

Deal, Is that your FC in your siggy? Let's try to get this done now if possible (if not, I'll have to hold off until Monday), and quickly. Only the 2 that need to be checked at first. Send the other 4 starters (Chimchar, Totodile, Squirtle, Chikorita) when I send the others back.

Dude. how bout a the jap ditto for my zorua+ Gothita? Or The Shiny Eevee if its ok with you..
    :)
    I need to dispatch the zoruas.
    I'll throw in the Shiny Eevee if you can throw in a Vullaby.

Can you level up some of my pokemons please?
    and can you CMT for the ev'd shiny alakazam ans the FAL2010 Mew please?

I can level them up at another time, your trade will have to wait until Monday or later, unfortunately, since I am very busy tomorrow.

I would like:
    Your Ash's Pikachu

and

Starmie
    Timid Nature/ Natural Cure
    Stats: 253/157/205/295/202/361
    IVs: 22/20/30/27/27/31
    EVs: 4 HP/252 Sp.Atk/252 Spe
    Moves: Psychic/ Thunderbolt/Surf/Ice Beam
    Item: Expert Belt

Last edited:

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
  • I can level them up at another time, your trade will have to wait until Monday or later, unfortunately, since I am very busy tomorrow.

I would like:
    Your Ash's Pikachu

and

Starmie
    Timid Nature/ Natural Cure
    Stats: 253/157/205/295/202/361
    IVs: 22/20/30/27/27/31
    EVs: 4 HP/252 Sp.Atk/252 Spe
    Moves: Psychic/ Thunderbolt/Surf/Ice Beam
    Item: Expert Belt
    KK will try to be on on monday then ^_^

Lifes-A-Beach

Skilled Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    yup. ill be in the room in a while.

Actually, I have to go now, so could you please wait until Monday or Tuesday. Sorry for the inconvenience. I hope you understand.

I am interested in the level 100 flawless Alakazam.... What would you want for it?

Look at my wants or offer something of yours that you think I might want...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back