• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lightning's [Free!] Trading Thread

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Here's a shortened list of what I have up for trade:

Bulbasaur
    Charmander
    Squirtle
    Cyndaquil
    Totodile
    Treecko
    Torchic
    Turtwig
    Chimchar
    Piplup
    Eevee
    Houndour
    Pichu
    Cleffa
    Combee
    Burmy
    Cherubi

I'd prefer to just trade the eggs, but if you want them hatched I can do that too. They probably don't have special moves. If there's something specific you're looking for, I might have it so just ask.

I'm currently looking for a Chikorita or Feebas. But I really don't care--I'm not really here to profit since it's just a game. So if you want to trade me Bidoof for something here since you've got nothing else, that's fine. :D If you're interested, tell me what you want and I'll see what I can do. I'll probably be available mostly between 3:30 - 5 EST everyday. And maybe later, too. I dunno.

tl;dr? I'll trade an egg of any of the above Pokémon for anything. :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Copycat...>.>

Anyway...I probably shouldn't, but...Chikorita & Feebas for 2x Bidoof.

Kagome100

Anime and Animal nut
    Years
    ooooo i need a Totodile i dont got one of them yet.. i'll give a Bidoof i dont got the others :\

FC in sig and i dont talk over wifi

just PM me when you get back on ok, ummm i need your FC any way.

Cema

Dis are an wittey tietl.
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    Do you have the TM's for Earthquake, Dragon Pulse, or a Fire Stone? That is all I need right now, and I'll trade good stuff for it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2007
    i'll give you s kabuto and a Bulba

i'll give you s kabuto and a Bulba for you CHerubi and Burmy (if it's female)

Back