• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Like A Phoenix

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    This is a poem both created and inspired by my dearest love...Matt. ^_^

Like A Phoenix

Matt~
    I can't lie and say that I don't miss you,
    I was tormented day in and day out.
    Remember when I said "let it die"?,
    Like a phoenix, it always comes back, Kelsey...all the time...

Kelsey~
    And as the phoenix, our love grows ever stronger,
    As the moons pass and the sun reaches its peak.
    Our love shall outlast all time,
    And endure all obstacles that we shall face.
    Together, our love shall bind us, and rid us from a world of hate.
    I love you...my phoenix in the sky so pure...​

~Kelsey

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    That was a really good poem, you really expressed your feelings, through the words and by use of the term "Phoenix". I could see it being in some sort of duet for a song ^^.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Awwwwwwwww, thanks you two! You're both so sweet. ^_^ Yeah, I have to say, a lot of my inspiration comes from Matt. ^^

~Kelsey

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    ^_^ I hate to say it, but I am a hopeless romantic. XD So I must express my love for Matt otherwise I would explode. XD And you are paired to Alex, so why wouldn't you have a crush on him, Jedi? X3

~Kelsey

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Thankies Jolty! ^____^ It truly helps to express how I feel about Matt. I love ya buddy! *glomps Matt*

~Kelsey

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    [blinks; astounded] Wow. That poem has much empathy in it. A lot of thought-spent and brilliant wording. Beautiful.
    You have a true weaving with words, Kelsey.

Ever considered becoming a poet or writer? (well, already it seems obvious, so there wasn't much point in me asking. Ah well...)

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    LiquidThunder said:
    That was a really good poem, you really expressed your feelings, through the words and by use of the term "Phoenix". I could see it being in some sort of duet for a song ^^.
    oh - oh - the perfect expression - I so agree! *imagines their voices in harmony*

you'd make such a great duo for songwriting... *sigh in rapture* that was amazing...

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwws, thanks DP! You are all so kind. I can only hope to improve on my poetry. With all of your suggestions and encouragement, I am sure I'll reach that goal. ^______^

~Kelsey

Back