• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Like] I woke up with ideas for topics

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
  • So ya i could find a thread for this so how many likes do you have on your posts? Do they mean anything to you? Do you feel good when someone likes one of your posts?

Mine is 451 likes so far kinda low but fine with me.

(btw u can check in the control pannel)

Last edited:

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • 452 now! xD

Idk how to check, but probably not very many. It feels good to have my posts liked, but I dont care enough to purposely say funny stuff. In fact, Im not even that funny lol.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • 336 here, but personally idc about them :P It's cool to see it every now and then but I don't try to earn them

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • 452 now! xD

Idk how to check, but probably not very many. It feels good to have my posts liked, but I dont care enough to purposely say funny stuff. In fact, Im not even that funny lol.

Just go to your user control panel and scroll down itll list the total likes youve gotten and the last few you have

Sirfetch’d

I have quite a few likes on my posts. I think quite a few of those were on shitposts though LOL

currently I have 2052 likes on my posts

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • 422. DAMNIT SOMEONE UNLIKE A POST, I'M ONLY ONE OFF FROM CHERRIM'S NUMBER............ :(

Lucid

When I came back in February, I had 0, the last time I logged in before that was wayyyy before the like system was a thing. I'm up to 702 now. You all disgust me.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    I've got 206 so far, I'd like to think that's not bad for how long I've actually been here.

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
  • Six Hundred And Twenty Five. xD

Are likes the new post count? Am I cool yet? :3

I enjoy responses which consist of a Dragon Type move with 120 base power and lead to the user being confused in the end more but I'll settle for a like, like

Back