• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

like pets -- would you sleep with your Pokemon? which ones?

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
  • people sleep with their pets all the time... if you had a Pokemon in real life would you sleep with it at night? if so, which Pokemon would you sleep with?

myself, I would sleep with a Meganium

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2011
    Yes, of course I would sleep with it. Probably a snorlax...

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Yeah, as long as it wasn't a dangerous Pokemon. :P Eevee, Furret, Teddiursa, Skitty, Altaria, etc. I think I would love sleeping on an Altaria...soo fluffy :3

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    I'd be most comfortable sleeping with a pinsir. xD
    No, but seriously, I'd have a jigglypuff, because I have insomnia. :D

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Well it depends on what Pokemon. ;-; I wouldn't drift off into the land of nod with a Lugia next to me.

But if it was something fluffy-like then yes. Eevee or it's evolutions or something soft and such. n__n

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Any Pok?mon that's small enough to fit in the bed and wouldn't eat my face. :3 preferably eevee and/or pikachu

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
  • I would love to sleep with my special Blaziken "Unbeatable Flame"! In fact, the character based off me in my hack already does!

JimJams

Giggles at the Ghosties
    Years
  • Wigglytuff or audino, they seem so cuddly. :3
    Or maybe a flareon or torchic because they'd be comfortably warm.

*Latias

It's so cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2012
    Flareon/Arcanine/Ninetails/Entei. Any fire-type, assuming that it is winter. If it's summer, mmmh, someone which is less warm. xD

eightyeight0880

Shadow Avenger
    Years
  • If I had to choose probably a ninetails it would be soft and warm wrapping its nine tails around me like a cover.

Back