• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lil MuDKiP's department of goodstuff, XD tutor'd pokes, IV'd Legends, Breeding shop..

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Yup i can deffinately clone them back for you it's NP whatsoever, i just need like 3-5 mintues to pull it off (gotta time it right lol) but ill get it

And yea emerald is ACTUALLY the main game where i do all my breeds lol why you ask?
    Because I'm all of sudden more interested in what you can breed for me then what you have up. XD Mind if I send you a PM with some requests.? (We can still make the deal we were working on also, so no worries there. =P)

Lil MuDkiP849

Dream Chaser
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 12, 2021

Because I'm all of sudden more interested in what you can breed for me then what you have up. XD Mind if I send you a PM with some requests.? (We can still make the deal we were working on also, so no worries there. =P)

oh yea i can breed EVERYTHING 3rd gen there, i have access to every single nature ditto thanks to the fossil cave+ my synchronizers, and it's an extremely fast paced clone to do while i can clone up to 5 pokes at once, not to mention the move tutors are there too, emerald IS my IV breeding game

oh and you can PM me whenever you want to work out some other stuf =)

Last edited:

YoungO

Something
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2011
    hey CMT for

Lil MuDKiP's department of goodstuff, XD tutor'd pokes, IV'd Legends, Breeding shop..

Snorlax
    Careful
    Thick Fat
    Iv's- 18-19/26-27/18-19/x/28-29/26-27
    Moves-Tackle, Fissure, Curse, SELFDESTRUCT

Lil MuDkiP849

Dream Chaser
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 12, 2021
    hey CMT for

Snorlax
    Careful
    Thick Fat
    Iv's- 18-19/26-27/18-19/x/28-29/26-27
    Moves-Tackle, Fissure, Curse, SELFDESTRUCT

uh im really stumped my man lol i dont know what to pick uh i guess ill just go for that lvl. 1 bold koffing lol i cant decide

YoungO

Something
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2011
    lol okay that one would do.. btw can u breed a clam chansey w/seismic toss wit ivs 23+in hp, SpD, SpA? 31s would be nice but im good wit 23+ lol

Lil MuDkiP849

Dream Chaser
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 12, 2021
    lol okay that one would do.. btw can u breed a clam chansey w/seismic toss wit ivs 23+in hp, SpD, SpA? 31s would be nice but im good wit 23+ lol

yup i can do that easily actually ill message you when your order is done =) i should have it in about a week or so

Snorlax and Togepi

For

10 Aniv Celebi
    MYSTRY Mew
    ?

sure just give me a few minutes im busy cloning for a friend if you dont mind =)

Last edited:

YoungO

Something
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2011
    thnx!! thats the one pokemon i want so bad rite now..

and let me know when u wanna trade the snorlax for koffing

Lil MuDkiP849

Dream Chaser
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 12, 2021
    thnx!! thats the one pokemon i want so bad rite now..

and let me know when u wanna trade the snorlax for koffing

yea its no problem after im done with this cloning and trading ill get started on it asap and well trade again, after the cloning lol...

Iv's on your naive jirachi?

well theyre good sept for the fact its atk is 0 so i dont think your going to want it unless you just wnt the event...

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2013
    :/ Yea, I'm going to have to pass then. But nonetheless. You breed for iv's. Would you want a flawless ditto to help you out with that (I don't know if you have one)?

Lil MuDkiP849

Dream Chaser
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 12, 2021
    alright guys im finished let's see i have

Curselax with selfdestruct for bold koffing to YoungO

Curselax and tri attack serene grace togepi for event celebi and mew to dialga man

And a flawless modest ditto from psycho ward

Alright guys PM me your FC's and let's get this rolling

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back