• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lil'QD Egg Move Shop

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    Understood. Just let me know when you want to do the trade. I will be giving you the WISH chansey from my soul silver game but I would like to put the Barboach into my platinum. So when we do trade I will give you the chansey first then leave wi-fi. Come back in with my platinum and get the barboach that way. If that is o.k. with you that is.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2011
    I'm desperate for a male Turtwig with seed bomb.

I'll give you a lvl 27 male Pichu with a careful nature. It knows secret power, shock wave, thunder wave, and sweet kiss.

Lil'QD

#1 Pokemon Trainer/Breeder
    Years
  • Understood. Just let me know when you want to do the trade. I will be giving you the WISH chansey from my soul silver game but I would like to put the Barboach into my platinum. So when we do trade I will give you the chansey first then leave wi-fi. Come back in with my platinum and get the barboach that way. If that is o.k. with you that is.

Thats Great with me thank you

I'm desperate for a male Turtwig with seed bomb.

I'll give you a lvl 27 male Pichu with a careful nature. It knows secret power, shock wave, thunder wave, and sweet kiss.
    Do you have anything else that better than that

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2011
    Of course I do. I just thought it would be good to provide a pichu for your progress.

The best I got out of my useless ones are tied between a lvl 42 Bronzong and Floatzel. Or interesting enough, I have a lvl 30 Drifloon with 50 S.Atck and ominous wind. :D

Lil'QD

Years
  • Of course I do. I just thought it would be good to provide a pichu for your progress.

The best I got out of my useless ones are tied between a lvl 42 Bronzong and Floatzel. Or interesting enough, I have a lvl 30 Drifloon with 50 S.Atck and ominous wind. :D

Ill take the Drifloon please if thats okay.

Lil'QD

Years
  • Sorry guys, who wanted growlithe from my shop, it move morning sun got erased when in day care im working on getting it back on track.okay.

joshk_bra

EV trains like a boss.
    Years
  • i would like these two:

Corphish: Superpower,Dragon Dance
    Barbroach: Dragon Dance,Waterfall

Can i have them both male though?

I can offer a Shiny Flawless Diglett for both :D

joshk_bra

EV trains like a boss.
    Years
  • Thanks for the Trade!!!

I didnt know what else to give you, so i just gave you 2 of those digletts :P

aguinn99

Im a firin mah lazor
    Years
  • Larvitar: Outrage,Dragon Dance
    Skarmory: Brave Bird
    Vulpix: Energy Ball,Heat Wave
    I would like these i could give you some
    TM's. and maybe some Good EV Train Pokes.pm me when you want to trade.
    my fc:2708 5265 4521
    edit:i dont care about gender.

Lil'QD

Years
  • Larvitar: Outrage,Dragon Dance
    Skarmory: Brave Bird
    Vulpix: Energy Ball,Heat Wave
    I would like these i could give you some
    TM's. and maybe some Good EV Train Pokes.pm me when you want to trade.
    my fc:2708 5265 4521
    edit:i dont care about gender.
    its going to take some time for me to get your pokemon ready i will VM/PM when they are ready,okay

yellowbird

is mother teresa. hugs.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2016

A little birdy told me you needed an Adamant Ditto?
    I went on a catching spree for Dittos awhile ago, and never quite finished, but it's just been sitting there.
    You can have it if you want :3

Back