• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lily has arrived!

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2013
    Just a quick hey to all you poke maniacs ;) I'm Lily and I love to win! This forum will be most helpful in my quest to become a pokemon master! :P

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Hey, lily! Based on your name can I assume that you're a really strong trainer already? o: I probably couldn't beat you in a battle in the games in that case. Speaking of which, if you like to play the games often or even battle wirelessly, you should check out Current Generation forums and see if there's anything that piques your interest. We have a section for everything here, really, so just do some looking around and you'll find the perfect alley sooner or later! :D

If you need help with anything or just want to chat at some point, please don't hesitate to leave me a VM or PM and I'll get back to you asap! Enjoy your stay, alrighty?

Years
  • Lily is a beautiful name, agreed. Great to have you here, fellow aspiring Pokemon Master Lily! n~n

Yeah, of course PC has a looot of Pokemaniacs so you'll settle in without much of an issue. Is there anything you're looking to learn about here in particular? Maybe battling, trading, hacking, EVs/IVs, or perhaps you just want to be part of a Pokemon-based community? There's just so much you can say about yourself that would make replying easier! Not to be naggy though, of course. I know some people prefer shorter intros but personally I love having more to reply to, hehe. Your avatar is absolutely adorable though and says a lot about you as a person! You're cool, nice, and strong. :) Cynthia is amazing too so if you're a fan we absolutely have to be friends. Best champion ever, am I right?! <3

Have a great stay around the forum and hopefully we keep running into each other! I'm sure you'll love our Pokemon-based sections but make sure to read the rules first before making too many posts, of course. Gotta learn and understand those to have an easy time here, after all! Other than that, stick around foreeeever and ever - we love dedicated new members.

If you ever need a friend I'm always around too, so have fun~

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2013
    Lily is a beautiful name, agreed. Great to have you here, fellow aspiring Pokemon Master Lily! n~n

Yeah, of course PC has a looot of Pokemaniacs so you'll settle in without much of an issue. Is there anything you're looking to learn about here in particular? Maybe battling, trading, hacking, EVs/IVs, or perhaps you just want to be part of a Pokemon-based community? There's just so much you can say about yourself that would make replying easier! Not to be naggy though, of course. I know some people prefer shorter intros but personally I love having more to reply to, hehe. Your avatar is absolutely adorable though and says a lot about you as a person! You're cool, nice, and strong. :) Cynthia is amazing too so if you're a fan we absolutely have to be friends. Best champion ever, am I right?! <3

Have a great stay around the forum and hopefully we keep running into each other! I'm sure you'll love our Pokemon-based sections but make sure to read the rules first before making too many posts, of course. Gotta learn and understand those to have an easy time here, after all! Other than that, stick around foreeeever and ever - we love dedicated new members.

If you ever need a friend I'm always around too, so have fun~
    Aww I like you! You are cute and sweet! I'm glad you agree, Cynthia is the best! I just love her long hair! Such a beauty and awesome champion! I also like Lance too! xx

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2013
    Welcome aboard. I'm new also, turned up yesterday.
    I am also an aspiring master, it's always a pleasure to find new competition :D

Again, welcome :)

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Lily! Such a cute name/avatar btw! And I think you just found a rival in the person of me because I always win. Shameless lie Do you like online battling? Because PC has a Battle Center and his own Showdown server too. Looking forward to beat you there ;)
    Anyways have fun and stick forever like Cirno said, I don't want my rival to flee ;)

Back