• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lilycove PokeMart! ~TwineOxygen's Trade Thread~

What do you think I should do to fix up this trade thread?

• Add another section to the thread. (please post what)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Add/Remove ______. (post what you think I should change)

• Nothing, it's good the way it is.

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Don't even try to fix it, it's too messed up.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rapide

Self-esteemed Wumbologist.
    Years
    Sorry guys. I lost my save data on Diamond. It was where all my Pokemon was stored. When I was trading, my game said, "Error. (and then something about the Union Room)" (I was trading with no one on PokeCommunity at that time.) And after about two minutes, It didn't return the Wi-fi part of the pokemon centre. It was black. I turned it off and on and when I tried to play it again, it didn't work. So yeah.......... I need this thread closed. If I ever EV more Pokemon or get more events I will remake a new thread. Almost like this one. This is: "The Fin" of my thread. See you guys around PC. Bye.

Rapide

Self-esteemed Wumbologist.
    Years
    Heyy guys, I'm back! I've got new Pokemon, so I'm ready to start this thread all over! I'll be ready in maybe a week, two weeks tops. I'll see you guys then!

Back