• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Limey Fanclubs Inc.™

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Ariiiiiiiiiiiiian.
    We were talking about the Holocaust today and I was reminded of you - yay!

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    I don't know if I should be slightly offended/scared that my name reminds people of the death of six million Jews, or if I should feel happy that people think of me in their daily lives.

I'm gonna go with the latter (b' ')b

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Don't be offended, I was only joshin'. I did think of you but only because of the conversation yesterday - where you explained and I said 'yowzer'. @w@

I was going to say "I think of you all the time ;D" and then remembered you're not allowed to flirt. :[

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Dude, I'm still gonna flirt with people XD
    It's in my nature. My 'squeeze' knows that anyway, and she's fine with it as long as it doesn't lead anywhere.

Besides, flirting with online people is on a whole different level than flirting with RL people. XD

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    YES. YOU CALLED HER YOUR 'SQUEEZE'. That was all I wanted from you - good day!

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    I said 'good day'. Don't reply to me! D:<
    jokes, you can do eet.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Don't make yourself seem like more of a loser than you already are, hobo.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Calling me 'azn' gives me about 50 cool points. Which is 50 times the amount you have.

Back