• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Limited Edition DSI. Did you get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2016
    did anyone pick up the new Limited Edition Pokemon B/W DSI.

how nice is it? was it worth it?

really on the fence about getting one. i want to decide soon before they are all gone

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • i really want one. they are soo pretty but sadly i dont have any extra money at the moment :(

Years
  • Nintendo 3DS releases in a matter of weeks, not worth the little change to something that does the same thing, yet looks different and cooler.

Not even worth it, unless they made it a limited edition Pokemon B/W 3DS handheld system.

Years
  • Nintendo 3DS releases in a matter of weeks, not worth the little change to something that does the same thing, yet looks different and cooler.

Not even worth it, unless they made it a limited edition Pokemon B/W 3DS handheld system.

^ Yeah. Just a money grab there. I'd much rather have a new 3DS than the special edition DSi any day.

Dreadnought

Imperador
    Years
  • Yeah I got the last White One in the store.

^ Yeah. Just a money grab there. I'd much rather have a new 3DS than the special edition DSi any day.
    The 3DS looks nice though I can't justify $250+ w/ Tax yet. I mean for $50 more you can get a PS3 with a blu-ray player.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    I don't see the point in buying a limited edition DSi when I already have a perfectly fine DS and DSi. -_-
    Same goes for the 3DS, unfortunatly. >>

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • There's no point as the 3DS is coming very soon. Lots of new features than just a limited-styled DSi.
    So no, I'd rather buy a 3DS.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back