• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Limited edition piukachu ds... ON POKEMONCENTER!!!

psyduckmaniac

Yes.I've played pkmn dungeon 2
Years
    • E4
    • Seen Jun 13, 2008
    sorry if this isnt where i should Put it but, yes you did hear me correctly, THEY ARE SELLING THE PIKACHU EDITION DS LITE on pokemoncenter.com bundled with pokemon diamond, pkmn pearl, pkmn d/p strategy guide, and the official pokedex guide! but unfortunately its 350 us dollars so its not even cheaper than ebay

EmpoleMew

Lunatic Lunar Rabbit
    Years
  • If you were to but it all seprately, it adds up to $240. Unless this Pikachu DS costs more if it were sold individually, that is a con act. This is why you don't shop online for video games. And do they sell this in person at Nintendo World? (Pokemon Center USA) If not, then no one should waste their money on this. Besides, from the picture given, its just a DS lite colored yellow.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    as fun as pokemon is, i would NEVER buy a new ds just cuz it had pikachu on lol

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Yea i know its a new ds, but why watse your current one just to get one with a pokemon on it? you can get a sticker maker for £10 and make your own

Le_Avatar

Experienced Trainer & Breeder
    Years
  • I just went to check it on this site and... despite the 2 guides I already have and the 2 games...
    The DS is just frigging yellow...
    Why go crazy about a yellow DS ?! ;)

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
  • Not only that, but there is already guides on the internet, so let's face it, this pack is a complete rip-off

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • The Pikachu edition DS lite's the one they were selling in Japan awhile ago isn't it?
    The design on that wasn't too special, just a few Pikachu on the cover and inside it IIRC. It costed about 16,800 yen and the Pika was only like this: Click
    The package isn't really worth it.

EmpoleMew

Lunatic Lunar Rabbit
    Years
  • This is probably just a way to make some supreme PokeFreak spend a ridiculous amount of money for a DS that is just a different color, two books that can be read easier on the Internet, and a backup copy of the game you have and get the one you don't have. If someone actually falls for this, I'm gonna lol myself into the hospital.

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
  • haha... yea.. if you want vanity for your DS, you can either do what I did with mine (I'll take pics tonight and post 'em up) OR.... go to decalgirl.com and make your own awesome, custom decals.

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
  • I used to have a Pikachu DS skin, but my buttons didn't work, and I still had that 1 year warranty, so I have a new DS now.

Anyways, looking at the pic, it doesn't look ALL that good, it's only yellow with an outline of a Pikachu.

Years
  • This reminds me that I used to have a special Pikachu Gameboy colour XD I wouldn't buy the DS though.

My son happened to see one at a thrift store. We put batteries in that the store gave us and we couldn't power it up. They gave it to him just cause it was no good to them.... we brought it home and he tried some of his batteries in it and it worked :)

I want the Special Diamond and Pearl DS.... That one looked good :)

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I am very happy with my DS and won't get another one unless it was one with a Ghost Pokemon but as Nacon said the bundle together being that comes down to $220.00 and if my Math is wrong please let me know. And that bundle being $350 thats a $130.00 differnece

:t354:TG

Back