• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Limited Time Sprite Homes!

Dark_gligar

I'm back and fresh...
    Years
    Heheheh hi everyone! I'm back! Anyways I can't work on the Pair Up Card now since my computer is lagging very much (odd) anyways, I made this sprite home for me, paired person, twin, and etc. and for a limited time only I can make you one! Just tell me the description or something.

Well hope you like it, And I DON'T DO ANIMATIONS sorry :(

CLOSED IN DECEMBER 17---REOPENED AT JANUARY 3RD---CLOSED AT JANUARY 10

If you want a trainer in there or two ask me and give me the sprites of the trainers I will put them in there.

STYLES:

None yet

Last edited:

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    can i get one thats the same as the one you got in your post (the animation) but swap the beds and books with the table and can you make the beds a double insted of two singles (i want the beds at the edge and the book shelf where the fridge and sink is and the sink and fridge where the beds are) also the male trainer from r/s and the male trainer from e/fr/lg with these pokemon Absol, Alkakazam, Blaziken, Mightyena, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mewtwo, Mew, Suicoon, Raiko, Entai, Ho-oh, Lugia, Celebi, Regi trio, Latios, Latias, Jiachi, Deoxy (rs,fr,lg,e forms) & Swampert aswell as the words chris and jake's house

Dark Dragonite

Vote for me!!
    Years
    • Age 20
    • PC
    • Seen Jul 29, 2005
    Can you make me a home like the one in your post exept can you have a mew go down the stairs eat something out of the fridge then leave out the front door thank you so much if you can make it.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I would like the same thing as your post but I would like a Suicune that is on the bed and put the fridge next to the bed if not the same as your first post. thanks.

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
    Years
    Same thing just make the guys hair brown and put in acaption "what to do, what to do?!"
    Also make a silver gcube and a green mat and blue bed and orange couch please

Dark_gligar

I'm back and fresh...
    Years
    Okay I'm working on the first one as my sister was on... Well I need to now go work again

PS: I"M MAKING STYLES TO CHOOSE FROM NOW I've should've thought of that first...

Last edited:

Dark_gligar

I'm back and fresh...
    Years
    Aye! Sorry my computer is lagging... I think it's a virus O.o well I got 4 home styles done so far, I will do the requests but I'm scared that it might freeze/lag/break/virus

Yami Tolas said:
    Hey Dark Gligar can you get me any parts of the map to sevault canyon
    Uh.. Confuzzled

Back