• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Line Through The Name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Mhm, yeah, that means they're banned, though, the line doesn't indicate the time period they're banned for though.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • ^ ^ Pretty much, and if you look closely underneath their name at the usertitle you will see Booted out, or Booted out for a While or something like that. That proves they are banned as well.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2009
    'Booted out' means forever, and 'Booted out for a while' means a limited amount of time.
    However, the 'Booted out for a while' time could be a day, or even a month.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • That is what I thought, and no. You cannot be booted out for a day. I think it has to be at least a week or more.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Some people have been banned for less than a day... and then the ban got taken away. XD;

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Where is the logic in that? What did they do? A food fight or something? It is rare to be booted out for a day or less though, at least a week is the usual amount.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Week or so is standard. Anything less and the ban was manually overturned for some reason, but that's very rare.

*Dark*Master, that was kind of a useless post. :|

I don't think any more useful discussion will come of this thread, so closing this now.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back