• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Linkin' Park

Eternal Night

In love with Kurt(NC).
    Years
    I love Linkin Park as well. I can;t remeber the names to the songs(i have realy bad memory). Though i listen to them a lot. I think i had to burn two new copys of a CD of there i had becouse i was playing it to much and i didi not want to mess up the origanl. I would love to go see them live but i never seem to have the cash for it.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    Borrow and burn it! Burn it, I say!
    I could burn it, yes, but I'd rather not since I'm not in need for joining the ever wide-spread piracy activities...

Xtreme_Pokemaster

The Master Of Glitches
    Years
    Linkin Park RULEZ!
    My favorite song is "My December"
    "This is my December, this is my time of the year, this is my Decemeber, this is my time of the year"

I also like "In The End"
    "One thing, I don't know why, doesn't even matter how hard ya try, [something, something] I TRIED SO HARD, AND GOT SO FAR, AND IN THE END, IS DOESN'T EVEN MATTER!"

I don't know what this one is called but it goes like:
    "I'm breaking a habit, I'm breaking a habit, I'm breaking a habit TONIGHT! TONIGHT!

I am part of the LPU, Linkin Park Underground

Oh yeah, I went to that Linkin Park concert! =)

22sa

Years
    Bah, I never been to a major concert before in my life. :'(

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
    I was directed here upon making a Linkin Park thread.

Anyway my favorite songs are

Lying From You
    "When I pretend everything is what I want it to be..."
    Runaway
    "Graffiti Decorations, under the sky of dust... A constant wave of tension..."
    In The End
    "It starts with [one] thing, I don't know why, it doesn't even matter how hard you try"
    Points of Authority
    "You are they way..."
    Papercut
    "It's like a paranoid looking over my back! It's like a whirlwind inside of my head..."
    Faint
    "I am a little bit of loneliness, a little bit of disragard, A handful of complaints..."
    Numb
    "I'm tired of being what you want me to be... Feeling so faithless lost under the surface..."

I only have Meteora and Live in Texas... Only missing the 2 older ones...

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Tee hee, LP just lost their lead singer. Temporarily, anyway. Chester Bennington got bronchitis and acute laryngitis, and he's under doctor's orders to stay at home and rest his voice until he is fully recovered.

ChoasTheory

Boy Mew (NOT genderless)
    Years
    Linkon Park!!!
    They are my number 1 favorite band!!!!!
    I like Numb
    In the End
    ummm well I like all of them really XD...
    Those are just my top 2 favorites well my top 1 anyway. In the end is tied with a few others XD. Me already now the lyrics of a whole lot of song by heart!

sdp

raver
    Years
    Todays youth doesn't know good music :(

Listen to some HIM, London After Midnight, Sisters of Mercy, not what MTV spoon fed you.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Has anybody heard the In The End Remix?It's really good

Numb,In The End,My Decemeber,In The End Remix,Crawling,and Faint are all awesome songs

22sa

Years
    You mean the remix found in Reanimation, DragonTrainer? I heard that one...

I got to hear Meteora recently (It's not mine), it wasn't too exciting the first time through... =\

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Meteora rules, that and Hybrid Theory are the best CD's they have

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Aw, they can't be done making music, at least not yet.All of their songs are amazing, and they can't just give it all up right now, not yet.I hope that they keep on making music, and that they don't quit at such an early stage of their career.Well, tell us more about their quitting if you can FT

~DragonTrainer

Back