• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Linkin Park

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2007
    As part of the Linkin Park Street Team my job is to raise awareness of their new album which will be released may 14th worldwide and may 15th in the US and new single which will be released on radio's this monday, and is to air on mtv asia on tuesday, a clip of their new single can be heard here: https://www.7digital.com/stores/productDetail.aspx?shop=659&sid=1115827&trackid=718374

Also three new episodes of the lptv have been released which contain footage from their meteora world tour. These can be seen on their youtube channel: https://youtube.com/watch?v=vIpGD0DaMHU
    New episodes of lptv will be released every monday and thursday until the album is finally released so make sure that you check it out! Members of the lpu get to see bonus footage of the lptv episodes, itunes is also planning on releasing them in their online store as well.

The street team is also still accpeting new members at the moment so if you are a big fan of linkin park and want to join check out www.lpstreetteam.com.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • Entertainment related things, including music, are best fitting in the Other Entertainment forum.

~moved~

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2007
    oh i see sorry about that i didn't realise there was an other entertainment forum

CHaRiSMa

Watching Celty chase bad guys
    Years
  • Wow, new LP album?!! I can't wait till it gets in our country.. or till I download it from the net:laugh:

Back