• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Linking" Accounts?

Roy-Chibi

ふういんのつるぎ
    Years
    All right this might sound newbish, as I rarely sign on here. Reason for, the site loads very slowly on my computer, and it's not my computer running slow. The ads kill it. Anyway, enough about that sappy story. Once upon a time I created this account because I was young and wanted to be on a Pokemon Forum. Due to school and life complications, I left. I came back last year to make another account because for one, I didn't remember I had an account here, and two, if I did, I probably didn't like my username. Lo and behold, I did have this account name here after I made like a post with the other one. I decided I would let my friend use the other account I made as I'd recover my password for this one, but she didn't follow through. Anyway, is there a way the other account can be "linked" to this one? The username is called Galdr here, and sadly because username changes doesn't happen here anymore, yeah. Just wondering if that was possible, as it was made under my same IP. I've explained my story and wasn't intentionally making a double account on purpose.

Mods, if this is in the wrong section, move it please and thank you.

Anyway, that's all I would like to know. Thank you in advance.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    What do you mean 'linked'? You can use both yourself with no consequences if you want, as long as you're not pretending to be two different people or voting twice in polls.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    If you mean account merging, I don't think the admins will do that. You'll just have to make a new account or Spheal with it. If you mean what Toujours mentioned, then yeah, just make sure you're not going around pretending to be someone else. You can get in trouble for it. It's a no-no. ;(

Roy-Chibi

ふういんのつるぎ
    Years
    It was mentioned through some profile comments (of mine and another user) that the linking accounts could be done, so that's why I was asking. I don't have any intentions of pretending to be anyone else, ha-ha. I suppose if that has to be done, then okay.

Back