• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen Link's R/B/Y Monotype Challenge

woooooohooooooooooooo

Hardcore trainer? i think so
    Years
    Sorry havent updated in a while either ill paly and update later today kkthxbuhhhbye :)

:\
    Ima drop out since the game got erased :((

Last edited:

DarkTyphlosion157

All-Mighty Idiot
    Years
    Decided to manually move my post. Heh.

Updated Recent Happenings.

Beat Blaine, Giovanni and my rival.
    Got through Victory Rod without much trouble.
    Now for...

DT157 vs Elite 4: What Happened

Lorelei: Starmie's Thunderbolt took out everything except Jynx here, who was KOed by Gyarados' Hyper Beam

Bruno: He's Starmie weak. Nuff said.

Agatha: Psychic on Starmie OHKOed the Poisons, Surf OHKOed the Haunter, a crticial on the Lv60 one, and it 2HKOed the Lv56 one after Hypnosis missed.

Lance: Gyara was OHKOed by T-Bolt off Starmie once again, Surf for Aero, and Gyara's Ice Beam 2HKOed everything else.

PINGAS (my rival): Bah, easy. Thunderbolt killed Pidgeot, Surf on Rhydon and Arcanine and Thunderbolt on Gyarados. My own Gyara took down the other 2. Venusaur fell to a crit Hyper Beam, and Alakazam went the same way. Weehee.

Final Team

Blastoise Lv59 (Surf, Body Slam, Mega Kick, Seismic Toss) **Holy Diver
    Gyarados Lv61 (Surf, Ice Beam, Hyper Beam, Dragon Rage)** LetsDance
    Vaporeon Lv58 (Surf, Blizzard, Rest, Acid Armor) **LOLURWET
    Starmie Lv62 (Surf, Thunderbolt, Psychic, Recover) **FinlStrman

Done. Now lets see how other people are getting along.

Back