• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lions 0-16?

Will the Detroit Lions go 0-16 this year?

• Yes

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nashua

lovely, isn't she? :D
Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2013
    I'm all for this. The Miami Dolphins would have done it last year if it weren't for those Ravens. Besides, after seeing the Patriots choke last year, I want to see someone go defeated.

2 more games to go. -crosses fingers-

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Seriously? That's...umm...wow. That's worse than Auburn this year. -shot-

But maybe they'll be better next year? xD I'm more into SEC teams myself, so I don't pay attention to all the northern college teams...or and NFL teams, as well.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Watch them lose on Sunday, and win for the last game of the season to spoil everything, haha.

The thing is, the last two teams aren't exactly cupcakes. Saints (7 - 7) & Green Bay (5 - 9) (although both a bit misleading thanks to a tough division for the most part)

Well, part of me says "I don't want them to go winless, I really don't. I'm a Patriots fan 'n' all, but they've played hard in games 'n' ALMOST pulled off upsets. (They just can't finish games) And the shame that would come from 0 - 16 for the rest of your life isn't... right. D: And it would really diminish how much they've at least TRIED to win."

And another part says "I wanna see the first winless team"

So I dunno. D:

And oh my freaking God, if management picks a WR for the draft, I'll... wow, that'd be so stupid for them to make another mistake like that. >___>

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
  • They can look at this in a few ways, I think. The Lions have living in a sort of hidden mediocrity--nobody talks about them. But now their popularity or at least notoriety is probably going to go through the roof.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • At least they'll get some great draft picks right. But it's sad that they went winless. i don't think a team should ever go winless like those Bucs did. Well, at least they had 14 games in their season.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • I really hope they don't repeat or that will just be catastrophic...lol

Oh well, at least their record is better than the combined record of the Big Ten and "incredible" Big 12 in bowl games \o/

Years
  • Just to let you know I'm a huge fan of all the Detroit Teams, sadly yes including the lions. So its nothing new for us to have this record, because the Tigers has the major league all time worst season back in 2003. 3 years later they went to the World Series. Hopefully the Lions can pull something off similar within the next few years, but no promises. Wishes for some great draft picks.

Another note of thei season of infamy: It was their 75th season in the NFL. What a horrible way to celebrate it.

Back